• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] Emma Farrell speaks at The Royal Society of Medicine

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
All I can say to Ms Island Sands is this. Remember the moon over the sand dunes? How bright and beautiful it was, illuminating the early evening sky...

Start a picture war I dare you :)

I have one of Emma in the shower all lubricated up with rubber on to swap.

Rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: island_sands
Start a picture war I dare you :)

I have one of Emma in the shower all lubricated up with rubber on to swap.

Rofl
Posted via Mobile Device

PHROAR

me too... and she was covered in oil too ;)
(although it was oil from a spill...)

A picture war.... hmmmmmmm

Yes, Emma, the moon was shining brightly in the desert that day.... rofl rofl

PHROAR

me too... and she was covered in oil too ;)
(although it was oil from a spill...)

A picture war.... hmmmmmmm

Yes, Emma, the moon was shining brightly in the desert that day.... rofl rofl

Was there any sign of that new mountain range which looks like a large crack on the South side of the moon or if it was a really clear evening Uranus can possibly be seen?
Posted via Mobile Device

Was there any sign of that new mountain range which looks like a large crack on the South side of the moon or if it was a really clear evening Uranus can possibly be seen?
Posted via Mobile Device

Uranus was seen indeed, and not just mine. Unfortunately, the second sighting of Uranus was hidden by some bushes. How unfortunate rofl

And then there are the comfort break photos out the car...

oh yes!!!

and a sign on the back of the car that said "FOR LADIES ONLY" ;)

Edit: attached photo...
. "edited" rofl

Attachments

• IMG_0116edited.JPG
    IMG_0116edited.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
I may have a pic somewhere rofl

but she would kill me, sides, she has more ammo where photos of me are concerned rofl

What are you girls waiting for! - you know there is only one Podge! :D :hmm

Last edited:
Reactions: podge
Enough of this half hearted show and tell, lets get to the real stuff!
Come on girls I wana see rubber and oil and all under the full moon…!roflroflrofl:D

E, thanks for the coffee and biscuits, Harrison will be back for a re-match with Michael soon.

The pics are waaaaayy too inappropriate, however to make you feel better, here is a really daft picture of me with produce from my garden...

Attachments

• Emma 001.jpg
    Emma 001.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 134
Only four? I reckon i'd need about 6 :D

Ben, it's only for, because according to Islamic law men are are limited to having four wife's! This also limit's the fight over Podge to who's going to be Podge's first and seconds wife, provided he can support and handle more than one off cause.

I'll bet there is some heavy negotiating taking place behind the scenes! I'll hope the parties involved report in time on this love-fest :)

Seems like Emma is throwing in some juicy fruits, but in all honesty I think that Sara can top that, remembering some formidable shot of her in wetsuit!

Last edited:
The pics are waaaaayy too inappropriate, however to make you feel better, here is a really daft picture of me with produce from my garden...

And there you go, I’ve always said that you’ve got nice fruits!:):)

Don’t you worry Kars I reckon I could just about cope, although not sure what THE CURRENT Mrs Rogers would have to say about it!:martial:blackeye

what are those, squashes? Very perky me dear. those would probably fit in my bra rofl rofl

Now, lets find that photo with you covered in oil..... (its very brown though, but i swear to all it is oil... ;) ) with all the excitement I ripped my ass by sitting on the anchor rofl

but all was good afterwards as we were served up a bunch of coconuts..

Attachments

• emmaoil.jpg
    emmaoil.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 118
  • emmacoconut.jpg
    emmacoconut.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 119
  • riptorn.jpg
    riptorn.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 116
Reactions: podge
Bringing it back on topic, ever so brefly as your all having fun,

The Talk itself was great, Emma did a fantastic job and really held her own during the questions time.

What was brilliant to see that people were interested, by asking good questions to Emma.

hopefully see a few more supporters at the next one...

in the mean time, back to the more interesting side of this thread.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT