• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] Famed Magician In Freediving World Record Stunt

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
my idea ;
Tom oneday will do 10+
and one day Tylerz will follow and will come to the stage,..

Last edited:
There is a 2 hour TV show on the stunt in the UK, on 27 May at 9:45pm on ITV1.

Is anyone else tired of hearing about this guy??? IT seems that Deeperblue has become a portal for David Blaine these days...

So he did a stunt - BFD.

Let's get back to some real discussion about freediving...

Reactions: naiad
Cliff Etzel said:
Let's get back to some real discussion about freediving...
I agree with you

Breathhold is not getting deep breat and packing, more is to adaptation of the body

some get very little breath and hold and break 7+ , not me rofl

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]All right, I went to a party 4 years ago and there was an older guy there who was awesome but I don't know his name or find him - I have pictures of him at the party - but I don't speak to the people whose party it was, so I have a dilemma. I am having a birthday party with family & friends, need entertainment. Anyone knows of a good magician for a party entertaining and performs real magic, not just card tricks.[/FONT]

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT