• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[News] Venezuelan FreeDiver Carlos Coste Injured

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Here at home, everyone were really scared, It was really good for everyone to see the picture of Carlos with his thumh up... that means that he is ok and in no time ( or at least soon) he will be among us!!!!!

Vamos Bichin!!!!!.... Fuerza Gaby.

I am very sad for Carlos. I am sure everything will be fine with him soon. He is a touth guy !!!

Here in Nice with No limits trainings we have four rules :

- Slow progression
- VERY light sled ( still fast because very profiled )
- 3 different inflating systems
- Action counterweight 10 sec after he has touched the bottom ( no matter what happens....very fast ascent )

Loic, for his 171 dives, took on average 1'50 down and 1'30 up. With a 10 min deco stop at 6 meters just after surfacing.

Un saludo Carlos. Que te pongas todo fino !!!

coste_Recuperado.jpg

Carlos: it was a great joy to see you smiling. We will continue to pray for a full recovery.

Get well soon Carlos. :)
I hope for an update on what is happening.

Lucia

This is a statement by Carlos to a Caracas newspaper, by telephone from Germany (translation below): "Cada día me siento mejor, ya puedo hablar perfectamente y coordinar mis movimientos. Puedo caminar, aunque me cuesta mantener el balance. Pero estoy seguro que saldré adelante, quiero volver pronto al mar. Este deporte es mi vida y jamás dejaré de sumergirme". He also said he will begin to train again asap.
"Every day I feel better. I already can speak perfectly and coordinate my movements. I can walk, although I have to make an effort to keep my balance. But I am sure I will recover. I want to go back to the sea as soon as possible. This sport is my life and I will never stop freediving".

Carlos:
Una alegria enorme ver que progresas bien!

Fuerza y una pronta recuperacion,

Roberto

Sebastian, you better go to Carlos web page www.carloscoste.com and there you will find a complete account of what happened and the latest on his condition, posted by his manager Gabriela Contreras. The page is a little slow. You need to click in english first, then in news.

Hi,
i just got the news that Carlos will have to stay in germany and doing his treatments for at least 4 weeks.
but they are confident he will have a full recovery.

linda

Very complete information on that site.
Best Wishes for a thorough recovery!

Full recovery is the most important, so this is a good news.
As Fonuset said: Best Wishes for the process, may it be as fast, as it can!

Jee

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT