• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

No "Free Speech" on deeperblue!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jt why do you feel the need to get aggressive so easy ?chill out a little .
I have no opinion on you jt but this forum is open to all members so dont be offended if people feel the need to chime in.
we have all crossed lines on here from time to time and heeded subsequent warnings some times you have to bite your lip and be a bit diplomatic. its easy to get carried away and tap in how you feel at that instant. take a step back and be a bit more constructive.
trux is more than educated and respected on these forums as is erik and of course kars all top freedivers in their own right too.
its good to cross swords occaisionally on here but arguments like this drag everyone down.
you just have to steer clear of swearing, sexism, casual racism and contraventions of laws. simple

Reactions: kelp princess
jt why do you feel the need to get aggressive so easy ?chill out a little .
I have no opinion on you jt but this forum is open to all members so dont be offended if people feel the need to chime in.
we have all crossed lines on here from time to time and heeded subsequent warnings some times you have to bite your lip and be a bit diplomatic. its easy to get carried away and tap in how you feel at that instant. take a step back and be a bit more constructive.
trux is more than educated and respected on these forums as is erik and of course kars all top freedivers in their own right too.
its good to cross swords occaisionally on here but arguments like this drag everyone down.
you just have to steer clear of swearing, sexism, casual racism and contraventions of laws. simple

you're right. sorry. what does "find me the frenchman mean"?

Reactions: jay cluskey
If ya gotta be on land might's well have cool shoes!
I raise my glass :)

merrils are AWESOME shoes! and i LOVE you're name."fondueset" very clever. i still chuckle when i see it. very original. peace.......jason

enough of this... "lets not bicker and argue over who killed who... its a happy occasion!" anyone who wants to see some decent fish pics , check out some i just posted in the florida section. "cant we all just get along?" hey don paul, if you're out there, check out the hogfish pic.. nice i=one! p.s. im a sailor... arent we supposed to curse alot?

haha, i think you need to get to the jokes thread quick and delete some posts buddy ;)

yardy
yardy
yardy

enough of this... "lets not bicker and argue over who killed who... its a happy occasion!" anyone who wants to see some decent fish pics , check out some i just posted in the florida section. "cant we all just get along?" hey don paul, if you're out there, check out the hogfish pic.. nice i=one! p.s. im a sailor... arent we supposed to curse alot?

That's a nice Hog and Mack mate, In Tahiti we have a fish called Po' ou that is a hog with little different shape, we use them in poisson cru a ceviche like dish.
Now keep a eye on the Cali section, while I was home today with a cold that PR--K Bill Mac took another young PR--CK, DAM (that's his name I'm not swearing):t
out close to his boat launch and DAM ( not swearing ) shot another White Sea Bass. What a A-- -ole.:head I think the kid's been using his shiny braces as a flasher to lure in the big fish.

Cheers, Don

Last edited:
From the greatest film of all time no less :)

If anyone needs me i'm............ indisposed

night

Roger that apneaboy.:friday Mayol was a dolphin trainer when I was a kid in
Miami Beach, he was a great spearfisherman as well as most of my free diving mentors were. The US cut was hard for me to watch.
Cheers, Don

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
Reactions: apneaboy
Right folks - I think this thread has served it's business. jtkwest has spoken to me via PM and understands what the rules are saying.

Based on this and the way the conversation has turned i'm closing this thread for further discussion.

Cheers!

Reactions: Don Paul
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT