• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

noseclips now available

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thanks Yasemin,

Got my Paradisa Noseclip today :) (5 days from Turkey to New Zealand)
awesome service.

I was using the speedo noseclip and technisub seal mask combination
for statics for a course the weekend before the competition. But found those clips slowly came loose , or just slipped off straight away. :vangry
I borrowed what looked like a kayaking noseclip for my
first freediving Competition, which worked well. Otherwise I would of
gone back too my Aquasphere mask.

Hard to explain But I think the extra pressure from this noseclip will help me keep the air in easier. And no fogging problems compared to a standard mask.

Gavin

Last edited:
Yasemin -- do your liquid goggles (either model) meet the new AIDA regulations for c competiton and record attempts? I was planning to order the lighter (not smoke) version, but worried if those might still not be "okay" in AIDA circles. Thanks for any clarification you may be able to prrovide.

Just ordered my "clear" goggles from Eric. As far as I know he still has a few left. Get 'em from the inventor himself! Who want's a copy anyway?? ;) His are cheaper to boot...

Aaron

Jim,
This is Rudi replying. I cannot guarantee that our goggles would be acceptable under AIDA regulations, then again their regulations are so open to interpretation that this would be a most difficult task. So to be on the safe side i recommend getting Eric's clear goggles.

Aaron, you should be more careful with your comments, they are disrespectful to say the least. We are not trying to "copy" anything, simply to offer a very effective version of an existing product. Just for your information, back in 1984 Stefano Makula wore something that can only be described as a rudimentary type of fluid goggles for one of his records, so perhaps you should buy one of his prototypes. I was the first person to buy goggles from Eric, the first three pairs he ever sold, and since then our team has used, studied and modified that wonderful product until we came up with our version of it, after long and tedious work. So you should mind your words more when refering to people that are only trying to provide a service to others.

Regards,

Rudi Castineyra

Rudi,
My reason for posting was to advise that there were clear goggles available, and also to advise DB members that Eric's prices are cheaper at the moment than yours.

There was certianly no offence intended by my "who wants a copy anyway??" comment, however in hindsight I can see that it was a poor attempt at humor, and for that I apoligize.

My "Get 'em from the inventor himself!" comment was personal opinion only. I've watched several inventors (of various products) end up spending vast amounts of time and money on R&D, with little or no return on their investment, often while someone else profits from their work. It's something that is I suppose part of life, but when possible I prefer to support the inventors, even if that means paying a little more sometimes. I suppose that if the goggles made by Mr. Makula had ever turned into something as useful as the Liquivision goggles, and if they had gone into production, then I would want to buy from him... however that didn't happen. We all have personal opinions. And if mine happens to be support of inventors, that's my prerogative. In voicing my personal preference however, I meant no disrespect to you or the work you've done. I'm sure the goggles you are offering are a fine product at a respectable price.

I would like to once again apoligize for my poor choice of words. I certainly hope there are no hard feelings.

Best Wishes,
Aaron

Yasemin said:
Hello everybody,
Just a quick note to let you know that we finally managed the seemingly impossible: We found a batch of paradisia noseclips. We usually get so many questions about how to get them that i thought i let those interested now about it. You can visit our website http://www.learnfreediving.com for more details.

Safe dives to all

Yasemin Dalkilic

Thank you so much! Good God I was trying to find these for ages! Everyone here was! Now sending it from the US over the pond will cost me a bit, plus it isn't cheap either, but of course it's worth it!

Cheers!

Sorry Pyro,
But they already ran out.
I tried ordering mine a couple of weeks ago and by time the order went through they were all gone. :waterwork

Jon

I ordered 5 for the club here in Toronto a bit ago, and although they were low on supplies at the moment, they said that more should be arriving soon.

Aaron

What?! But it says they are on stock!! No!! Please :waterwork :waterwork :waterwork

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT