• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

November Contest!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thief cought red-handed while stealing coins in the bottom of the well.Police confiscated the crime tools.

Since Svens not able feed fish for 2james keys kraze he has to stick to good old wishing method.

Tuomo

Last edited:
Reactions: Pekka
"Spearo missing??"

Spearo put Brothers out of business... they promised to dig deep and if you could reach the bottom they would dig deeper..

" No-limits well"

Local digging company inspectors equipment..

"Where the **** is he?? "

"Look at those nice bubble rings there...his there!"

Finally dad hit the rock bottom:head

Originally posted by loopy
hahaha nice Mike - All's well that ends well is what I always say... :D

Loopy

Loopy that stinks

well,well,well whats sven getting up to this time.
well proberly never find out :duh

Yack - o - Rama!

"Well," said Sven.

"Hmm, that is a deeeeep subject, usually full of water" replied the Bros. Fisch. "Not only that, it usually goes all the way to the bottom!"

Sven retorts, "You leave my bottom out of this, Fisch-boy! Otherwise, I will have to slap you silly with my fins.... or worse, I'll have ta ventilate ya wid a 4-rubber spear!"

"My, a bit touchy about his bottom, isn't he?" said the first Fisch, as they beat a hasty retreat. "Well, don't worry about it," replied the second. "He'll get his .... in the end!" :yack :yack :yack

rofl

Reactions: tuomo
That was the sight for (svens) sore eyes as he "improved" his backyard pool..
-----> Negative dives in 12inch water just didn't do it to him I guess...

Anyone can see
(including you and me)
that Sven is really keen
to hunt where none have been .
The question yet remains :
Will he be rewarded for his pains ?

...I ahh....I mean...I........
ah, screw it, as usual I can think of diddley squat:head

I was not given the gift to do these contests I suppose:waterwork
Good luck to the rest of you.....
Erik Y.

Fisch Brothers proudly presents, the new demanding gategory to the ever so eager freediving world:

DIP-DEEP*
apnea

Hey! No quitters!! Get off the missus and give it some thought! Hell, it's not like it's a life or death thing... ;)

ease up.

sven

well, well, well

How this then

"Icarus sat in a heap and then looked up, from apon high sven shouted " well next time look before you leap, fins wont help you down there" in which Icarus replyed " ouch that hurt"

Moral of the story never jump in wells at the hight of the dry season:D

Two captions:

"Don't worry little Timmy, Uncle Sven will get you out of that well! He's got an Icepick tip that won't pull out!"

"Needless to say Sven wasn't asked back after his try-out for the well rescue squad"

:D

the crime scene...

"The sniper found, and here are his equipment...'Every single fish ..he shot them all'" was Fisch brothers answer to the question "any survivors?"

Last edited:
Reactions: tuomo
Come on pekka.I know you can perform much better;)
I noticed that less input you post more chance you have.:confused:

Caption:

"Looking for a fun way to get rid of your mother-in-law?

Need a place to dump the body?

- WE PROVIDE BOTH!

Call 1 - 800 - SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY for a free quote today..."

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT