• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

November Contest!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
NOVEMBER'S WINNER !!!

OK, OK... the numbers tell it all. This last month's contest was down in both entries and viewings. Wassamattah, you all so pissed with divers dying you couldn't stop off here for a little fun?? :confused: Whatever- it just made it easier for LOOPY to pull off a win! PM me kid and lemme know what you want.

That's right, the Loop smoothly took the prize with his entry- "Good Well Hunting". The DB Contest Judges, and my kids agreed with Eric Fattah that his effort was the best. He scores a DB Tshirt or a coffee mug, his choice. Cool, no? :cool:

Effatah came in a really close second with "Looking for Well Being". Nice to see the Canucks representing. Jon as usual was present in the top ten with his dig on that tube, HMS Dolphin- North Dakota style". I've been to North Dakota, and he ain't far wrong... :hmm Shadowkiller's entry was a obvious no brainer, but Narced nailing the Mother-in-Law was sweet revenge...:blackeye

Huge props to Ward2 for recognizing that Karma will get you any where. DeepThought's impression of both the British language and his ability to enter while crocked was epic as was Pekka's use of Photoshop.

So I guess the question is... the Hell was everybody?? C'mon! It's not like I have to be obvious with these things? Or do I? :hmm OK, so if that's what appeals to the masses so be it. I'm digging in my vast stores of funny stuff, so get prepped!

Get your kit, sh*t and wit (Hey!,that rhymed!) together for the December Contest, appearing on the World's premier diving site, soon! I want to see some huge numbers from you all- Hawaiian, Canuck, Canuck expatriate, Nationals and Freedive Instructors in hiding, but looking at the threads anyway :t , Floridian/Floridian tossing about in Colorado thinking he's got game, whatever...

Thanks folks!

sven

Score 2 for the aussies :D

Thanks all, been a pleasure playing :)

Safe diving,

Loopy

Reactions: Narced
Originally posted by loopy
Score 2 for the aussies :D

Thanks all, been a pleasure playing :)

Safe diving,

Loopy

Loopy!

You have been 2-timing us over on the Acronyms thread!:naughty

Just kidding rofl

Congrats! Now, get yer rear back over to the other thread! :D

Hey Sven, I am in Frankfurt Germany from Colorado! Not much diving in either place and a lot less humor in Germany than nearly ANYWHERE else I have EVER been! :t

Originally posted by bdurrett

a lot less humor in Germany than nearly ANYWHERE else I have EVER been! :t
:hmm Maybe you ain't looking hard enough...? Just don't mention the war!:D

Congrats Loopy!

We can be twins in our matching T-Shirts!:D

Uh Close Call...Next time!! I will....I will....make an entry!!

And win my Coffe cup!!

Congrats Loop! If there was a gambling thread on the results you would've earned me a new pair of Omer Millenium Ice!

Being mentioned in the contest summery is like a runner-up place?
(riiiight)

Congrat Loopy:cool:

On the other hand, i can't understand what is the ''FUN'' for these yanks.My two entries are better than last month but still i can not enter the top 10.I dunno, may be the problem is my english.Do you guys have difficulty to understand what i say???? Just let me know ! ! !

Germany Jokes

Originally posted by Shadowkiller

:hmm Maybe you ain't looking hard enough...? Just don't mention the war!:D

Congrats Loopy!

We can be twins in our matching T-Shirts!:D

Hey Shadow!

Seriously, there was an international study done to find the "Funniest Joke" and the Germans rated ALL the jokes funny.... even the really bad ones or the ones that were NOT funny but NONE of the jokes originated here. 'Bout the funniest thing here is to see the old drunk guys stagger home after a night in the local knipe :friday and bounce off of things.... On the other hand, I did see something that I thought was hysterical a while ago. I was riding my bike (a mountain bike) and came to an intersection where the light was red in my direction so.... I stopped. This old grumpy guy is crossing the street, gets right in front of me, stops, gives me a dirty look like i had just shat upon his shoes, :vangry raises his finger to point at the red light and then continues to cross, all the while glaring at me.....Bam! right into the traffic light pole. I fell over on the street I was laughing so hard. rofl Grumblegus was in no way amused and stormed off in a huff....

Bret

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT