• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

November Meet - 18.19 November

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Please note a date change for the November Meet to the 18/19 November.

This is to avoid a clash with the BFA Pool Competition which is the 12th November.

I will be there - anyone else?

I'll have just flown in from Australia that day so chances are i'll fall asleep during the dive.

Unless we move it to 3am..... come on guys, it's dark down there anyway :D

Count me in for both days please. I would like 48m on the Saturday and 50m on the Sunday please.

Cheers

David

I can't make it ! :waterwork

It's such a hardship, but I will be out in the Canaries for a few weeks, chasing the sun !! :cool:

It means I'm going to miss the pool comp too.... which is a bit of a shame... I could have done with the experience really... Oh well, next time, eh !!

Hope you all have a good one.

Mandy
x

I'm in. Owhhh lovely November warm water. I can't wait!
If we're really brave and jump in both days - does that mean I'm allowed a Guiness and some cheesey chips to reward myself??? Even though we're meant to be in pre-championship hardship training!

I'll be there - probably "avec-gas", if you guys are likely getting some training deepies in for the comp.... :martial

Hey,

yep i will be down, need to find a way of plugging huge holes in wetsuit though, its gonna get chillier.

Both days would be great, somehting like 42m - 45m. Guinesss and cheesy chips is the way forward.

Ta

Tim

Is there any room for a beginner like me? I want to go diving and I am afraid of Oct 21/22 being cancelled - I've just been buying the proper gear!

oh yeah and I checked, cheesy chips and guiness are not banned substances so go for it!

Good, I'm in then!

I heard that cheesey chips are very good for plugging holes in wetsuits.

40something for me too.:martial

I'd like to come along ( Saturday only ) if that's OK. I'd quite like to go for a depth between 55 and 60m, but I'm flexible if that makes things difficult.

Thanks
Mark

Mark - up to you if you are happy to do that on the counterweight then fine. I don't know the score with Angels that weekend yet.

No problem for me - I won't be going for any PB's. As long as I don't stress out the safety with slow ascents.

I'm down for this weekend in some capacity. If we're Angel-ing then that'll be my priority and so we cover you as deep as you like assuming we have enough of us to spread ourselves up the line. If no Angels, then I'll be trying for a new PB :)

so.. in we have

Dave M -
Sam - 35m Sat, 37m Sun
Liv -
Tim -
Mark -
Simon -

pool on Sunday anyone?

Mr Crocs can't come so if anyone knows a good rope puller/top timer..... please bring em...

S

Last edited:
Please can you give me depths for this meet - PM if you want to keep it quiet - as we will have a few Angels and they need to plan their depths

thanks

SAm

Hey Sam,

Yep count me in sat & sun, pool session also if my car shares are up for it Liv?

Reckon 45 - 47 sat / sun if thats ok.

Ta

Tim

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT