• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

November Meet - 18.19 November

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Meeting time

11am Saturday
9.30am Sunday

See you there

S

Sam

Gotta go to dentist tomorrow, fun fun fun..

Hopefully they will just pull the little bugger out, and then I should all be good for the weekend, if not will let you know tomorrow.

Ta

Tim

Thanks for the hard core posse on turning up this weekend for some serious Brit style Freediving - Liv, Mark, Dave M and Tim - you are my heroes!

and congratulations on all the PBS ; )

Big thanks to all the Angels - especially the one who let me listen to Keane at 12m..... (and NOT to the one who discussed his toilet habits with us in such detail!!)

Perhaps the waterproof MP3 player can be an incentive for acheiving new PBs.... chose your depth and what music you want - if you reach your depth you'll be rewarded with your choice in choons! It's rated to 66m, so I think all the usuals can be catered for! :t

hey how cold is it at Chepstow this time of year? Probably too cold for wussy yanks....

Theo.

about 12 on the top and 8 deep down, and damn dark.....next meet is Jan 6th - should be nice and chilly then

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT