• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pool Pervert

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What would you do if you noticed a pervert in the pool checking out lady swimmers?

• Ignore it and focus on your workout

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Tell the lifeguard

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Tell the lady swimmer about it

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Confront the pervert

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Grab the guy and drag him to the bottom of the pool

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Complain or notify facility management

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
LOL

"I'm currently courting a las. She could be my Leia" ROFL

I'll have to dig hard to trump that one.

If its the smelly alkie with the big purple nose with open pores sitting in the corner of your office commenting on your normally "seamless derriere appearance " (yes, we have one of those in our office, and yes, it did say that to me once)
then... - it's pretty nasty!

My point exactly Ms Sands. Your complaint wasn't that he was perving or being suggestive, you're complaining that he was ugly!

Now if a spunk rat like me was in your office and said something like that, you'd have goose bumps.

Poida said:
My point exactly Ms Sands. Your complaint wasn't that he was perving or being suggestive, you're complaining that he was ugly!

I think "creepy" is a more fitting word. Creepy, shiftless men are one thing that all women can sense. And this isn't just the toads. I have a buddy that is 2 meters tall, and solid muscle. But, the ladies know to stay clear (and they would be right). It's not how a man looks. It's how a man looks at a woman.

It is said that a woman knows within 10 minutes of meeting a man if she will ever sleep with him. Although I disagree with this comment, I do believe that within 10 minutes of meeting a man, a woman knows if she will NEVER sleep with him. It is beneficial for a man to pick up on this vibe as to keep from wasting precious time and resources chasing false hope.

Any man who can't engage in casual conversation, then spings a "damn, you a fine bitch" comment has serious social issues, not to mention very lazy.

[Any civilized man ;) knows that] Courting a women is a hunt. You have to be patient; study; understand how she thinks. You need to be subtle and know when to back off (or abandon or retreat). It's a dance, and it's actually quite fun.

"Mr. Creepy Smurf Nose" opts to go about it by carpet bombing the entire area, hoping he "gets one". This scatters all the women and puts them on edge; severly disrupting the "real" hunt.

But, what do I know?.....I'm married. :chatup

Last edited:
Reactions: BatRay
C'mon Unirda, you gotta understand how a woman thinks? You've gotta be in fantasy land.

But I agree with you hunting women is a sport, like hunting any other animal. You have to lure them into a trap and then gently close the door behind them so they are enveloped in your manly charms and unable to escape your charisma. Who's in fantasy land now?

How sweet of the women to let us think we are the hunters. Oh the male ego! :)

Reactions: DeepThought
rofl

It's comforting to delusion ourselves into thinking we might have a bit of control over this "thing".

It is said that a woman knows within 10 minutes of meeting a man if she will ever sleep with him. Although I disagree with this comment, I do believe that within 10 minutes of meeting a man, a woman knows if she will NEVER sleep with him. It is beneficial for a man to pick up on this vibe as to keep from wasting precious time and resources chasing false hope.

ten minutes? that long?????

unirdna said:
[Any civilized man ;) knows that] Courting a women is a hunt. You have to be patient; study; understand how she thinks. You need to be subtle and know when to back off (or abandon or retreat). It's a dance, and it's actually quite fun.
:chatup

Damn so that where I went wrong! I usually just whip out my.......Oh never mind.;) I don't think we "men" will ever understand how women think. Even when you think you have her figured out , she throws you a curve ball. Thats one thing you can count on.

:head rofl

I was trying to give you ladies a little time to see if you like his personality, and not just his "personality". OK then, 10 seconds it is. Thanks for tipping your hand. You've just absolved every man on earth from having to spend any more money on dinner and a movie. From now on, we're just going to show up to your door, give you a moment to look us over, shrug our shoulders, and with a pained look of optimism, say "eh?".

Last edited:
I just noticed that Zaquaman (the thread originator) lives in ALASKA. Now this thread makes perfect sense. Isn't the M/F ratio 10/1? I'd be pervin' it up too. Heck, I'd probably take a long stare at a man if he had nice hair.

So Ted has now become the Dr. Phil of Deeper Blue. :chatup

Let me know what your hourly rates are so I can ask your advice on potty training a two-year-old you great mountain of wisdom. ;)

Jon

I think someone is feeling a bit rejected....maybe because he doesn't have nice hair.

unirdna said:
:head rofl

I was trying to give you ladies a little time to see if you like his personality, and not just his "personality". OK then, 10 seconds it is. Thanks for tipping your hand. You've just absolved every man on earth from having to spend any more money on dinner and a movie. From now on, we're just going to show up to your door, give you a moment to look us over, shrug our shoulders, and with a pained look of optimism, say "eh?".

If only!
The pool pervs would instead saunter up to the door, admire themselves in the glass, and give us a long, slow look that lingered in certain places. Those are the ones that get booted off in 10 seconds. We'll give the others a bit longer time to mess up :D.

Reactions: unirdna
island_sands said:
.....smelly alkie with the big purple nose with open pores sitting in the corner of your office commenting on your normally "seamless derriere appearance " then... :yack - it's pretty nasty!.....

:rcard Yee-ouch!! I know not everyone liked his film 'The Freediver' but that's kinda harsh..... :p ;)

Scuby said:
:rcard Yee-ouch!! I know not everyone liked his film 'The Freediver' but that's kinda harsh..... :p ;)

hahahaha
i should have wacked with your spatula ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT