• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Pool Pervert

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What would you do if you noticed a pervert in the pool checking out lady swimmers?

• Ignore it and focus on your workout

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Tell the lifeguard

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Tell the lady swimmer about it

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Confront the pervert

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Grab the guy and drag him to the bottom of the pool

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Complain or notify facility management

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
Michael,
The laughing will continue for far too long over that one!!! That about sums it up though!

Cheers,
Aaron

This guide is what every man needs!

Nice discussion here! :D

I sort of missed a few options to choose from:

- Join the pervert and pass on the popcorn.
- Ask the pervert to make a few phographs with your camera because he dares to.
- Enlighten the pervert to the more advanced apnea techniques in trade of money.
- Go to the beautyfull perverted woman, introduce yourself and in their presence take note of the perfert and request her permission to drown him as a galland sevice to their beautyfull caracter.

Has anyone more options in mind?

Ciao Bello!

Kars.

- Go to the beautyfull perverted woman, introduce yourself and in their presence take note of the perfert and request her permission to drown him as a galland sevice to their beautyfull caracter.
- and then watch how she proceeds to hold your head under the water... rofl rofl rofl

What a hoot Unirdna.

Like I said earlier. It's only sexual harrasment if the woman doesn't like you.

Sometimes laydies want you to look, and when you ignore them they feel offended.

I guess it's difficult to be the handsome man, the 'rules' seem so contradictionairy.

Anyone can mistakes, and please just tell them you not comfortable when staired at and ask them to stop, preferably with a *please* word. Many times these poor and lonely perverts seem to need clear signals, as they don't notice a the subtile hints women are so well known for.

No need to feel scared, hunted, prey, there is always the brave knight in red shorts sitting on the high chair to rely on, and he sure keeps a close eye on you, just for your safety offcause ;) .

---

If I may I would like to ask exactly why especially women feel so disturbed when someone looks at them? - it even seem to apply when women are clothed.

This is a story of a perv that I witnessed at the gym:

I arrived at the gym for my workout and went into the locker room to change. I walked by this muscle bound gorilla who was shaving in his underwear at the sink which is next to the shower stalls. I had just finished changing when I hear this loud yell and then crash! I walk around the corner and the big gorilla is smashing a rather petite fellow against the lockers. The gorilla looks at me and yells that the guy was pulling back the shower curtain and washing his member a bit too quickly and for too long a period of time.

He says that he noticed the guy in the mirror a couple of times peeking through the shower curtain, but everytime he turned around the guy would close the curtain. On the third time he turned around the petite guy didn't close the curtain, but pulled it wide open, member still in hand.

The petite guy nose and mouth was bleeding and yelled for me to call 911. I walked out of the locker room to the front desk and said to the manager that there was a situation that he needed to address in the locker room. I had just finished saying those words when the gorilla dragged the petite guy out into the lobby in his underwear and proceeded to open the door with the guys head and sent him spawling out onto the sidewalk with a swift kick in the ass.

The guy was standing in the parking lot trying to get back into the gym to get his clothes, but the gorilla wouldn't let him come back in. He ended going next door to a grocery store and called the police.

The gorilla left before the police arrived and we never saw the petite guy again. I guess he perved the wrong guy.

Reactions: island_sands
Kars said:
If I may I would like to ask exactly why especially women feel so disturbed when someone looks at them? - it even seem to apply when women are clothed.

hmm- sometimes you get the feeling that you are being mentally undressed. Nothing like someone staring pointedly at your private areas or your front-end breathing apparatus. Depends who's looking too.

If its the smelly alkie with the big purple nose with open pores sitting in the corner of your office commenting on your normally "seamless derriere appearance " (yes, we have one of those in our office, and yes, it did say that to me once) :yack
then... :yack - it's pretty nasty!

Last edited:
No need to feel scared, hunted, prey, there is always the brave knight in red shorts sitting on the high chair to rely on, and he sure keeps a close eye on you, just for your safety offcause .

Or she.
:)

Reactions: island_sands
You might keep in mind that some of the guys on this thread didn't appreciate being perved, either, so it's not a gender-specific issue, and you could be fully clothed and still be the object of a perv. There's a difference between simply looking at someone, or even admiring them, and having a perv. That's the simple truth.

Reactions: Adrian
My step daughter and I joined a gym. The treadmills were facing the entrance to the lady's change rooms. You shoulda seen some of those hot bods leaving the gym for a shower.

No word of a lie, during the year I must of fallen off those bloody treadmills at least 4 times.

At that time I had done a lot of running so I had the treadmills going at a fair rate.

I was so captivated with one chick I just topped running and the treadmill spat me out the back, but mostly I couldn't concentrate on my running and started running off centre until I hit the part of the treadmill on the side that doesn't move then I head butted the front panel.

My step daughter couldn't wait for me to use the treadmills and then pick out the babes for me, "Look at that one!!" and wait for the result.

I didn't exactly perv on them, as it's hard to perv on someone when your face down on a treadmill.

Poida said:
My step daughter and I joined a gym. The treadmills were facing the entrance to the lady's change rooms. You shoulda seen some of those hot bods leaving the gym for a shower.

No word of a lie, during the year I must of fallen off those bloody treadmills at least 4 times.

At that time I had done a lot of running so I had the treadmills going at a fair rate.

I was so captivated with one chick I just topped running and the treadmill spat me out the back, but mostly I couldn't concentrate on my running and started running off centre until I hit the part of the treadmill on the side that doesn't move then I head butted the front panel.

My step daughter couldn't wait for me to use the treadmills and then pick out the babes for me, "Look at that one!!" and wait for the result.

I didn't exactly perv on them, as it's hard to perv on someone when your face down on a treadmill.
Thats hilarious...

That reminds me of what happened to my sister when we were visiting a resort.

My father, sister and I were checking out the weight room and we were very small at the time. Well we were checking everything out when we hear a treadmill start up. I look over to see my sister starting to walk slowly then start to run. After about 15 seconds I hear the treadmill really kick it into high gear. Well my sister not having the best logic but is very book smart. She decided to stand on the side parts (the part that doesn't move) and wait until she got it going to a particular speed then simply jump on. All I remember hearing was a small scream then WAMB!!! It was good that there was a wall directly behind the treadmill because she could have really hurt herself if there was some dumbells there or something.

Since we're talking about threadmill accidents...
My mother used to do stretches on the threadmill, control pannel being treated as a bar to put her leg on. One time her leg pressed the wrong buttons and it started working - overstretched muscle, had to take it easy for two weeks.
Yes I know, it wasn't very smart but mothers are always surprised when thecnology doesn't read their minds.

DeepThought said:
Since we're talking about threadmill accidents...
My mother used to do stretches on the threadmill, control pannel being treated as a bar to put her leg on. One time her leg pressed the wrong buttons and it started working - overstretched muscle, had to take it easy for two weeks.
Yes I know, it wasn't very smart but mothers are always surprised when thecnology doesn't read their minds.

Hahah thats funny. :duh

Also about people pervin on you when I was in the pool last night there was this guy that kept watching my friend and I. He would just sit on the 2nd floor and watch us like we were going to do something wrong.

Whenever people sit and watch me like that I feel very owkward.

I can see where he is coming from because once we walked into the change room we noticed someone was in there and he had pretty much hot boxed the entire changeroom (Small room). We walked in and it was clear that he was smoking pot in there. :naughty

Reactions: jimdoe2you
They can also bend reality with their minds!
I see your star wars nerds-fest and raise you with this:
[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670"]Fear of Girls©[/ame]

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT