• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Reloaded - The BlueSkunk Bubble Ring Challenge 2006

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Only one ring around Uranus?

(I got plenty of these coming:D )

Submission deadline extended

since we have received requests by a few bubble athletes who can't make their contributions in time for various reasons we have extended the submission deadline from the 30th september to the 10th of october.

roland

ps: farid, no excuses now, where's the mummy?

Here my pics for the competition :)

spoonman1.jpg

spoonman2.jpg

Greetz
Andy
www.AndreasGueldner.de

immerlustig said:
3. Any submitted photo must, obviously, contain at least one bubble ring. The size of submitted photos must be 600x800.

Be careful guys. I don't know how strict Roland is though...

:)

hi,

The size of submitted photos must be 600x800.

i just rephrased that:
The size of submitted photos should be 600x800.

the picture size has the purpose to keep volume limited, especially since pix of modern cameras are often in the + 1 MB region.

we obviously wouldn't disqualify an athlete for such a minor technicality. this championship is all about performances of the respective athletes and rules must therefore be limited to the lowest possible degree and decisions will always be made in favour of the athlete.

regards,

roland

frank.jpg

frank2.jpg

ps. @Frank Pernett: Thanks for playing underwater model;-) I will send you some more pictures per email in about one week.

nice greetings to Columbia from Dahab, Egypt
Hennie

Huuuge!:inlove Good one jesper. Missing everyone and meeting at Buddah.:friday

johnnyb said:
hi boys and girls

here are my entries.

jb

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

I laughed even more compared to the arse bubble.

Definitely the most original photos, I think he would get my winner vote...

bube

almost in the dead line, but better late than never.

Ps: Thanks Roland :)

Attachments

• frank1.jpg
    frank1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 108
  • frank2.jpg
    frank2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 110
hi,

the deadline has passed and no more contributions will be allowed.

good luck to all participating athletes. may the best one win :t

roland

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT