• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Reloaded - The BlueSkunk Bubble Ring Challenge 2006

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
trux said:
aside from these Belugas, I did not see anyone blowing rings horizontally. I tried it myself, and do not think it is possible for a human :).

tried it myself today... totally impossible for us humans, I completely agree.

amazing though how they can do it...

boobtube

bubestube said:
WOW!!! this is amazing. but where is the air coming from? Belugas also have a top blow hole, don't they? but the air from the bubble is coming out of the mouth, so is it stomach air?
bube

just saw the vid again. the DIVER blew air into the mouth of the beluga, thats where the air for the bubble came from.

bube

Hi.
My first one. Second in few days I hope. ;)

B-R-Ch.jpg

Last edited:
sheepeck said:
Yes, I did both - blowing and shooting :)

This is not a bobble it's a streight line rofl

Okay, okay, i am goofying around, just envy i cant make one like it, i tried at the pool last weekend and it works now i gotta get the camera there before the competition is over

I tell you - I had to shoot more than 100 shots before I cought it straight in the line ;)

Spectacular all around - as are the photos from last year!! You Bubbleringmeisters are amazing.

bubestube said:
bro... you must have been in the water for quite some time judging the massive wrinkles on your finger tips :)

bube
Nah, Roland has such an immense dive response that they were probably sucked dry from blood. :)

OK, this year I feel that the standard of submissions to the Blueskunk bubblering WC indicate that the freediving world in general is ready for... THE MUMMY...

fred

Ive been training quite hard since last years comp doing regular ORAL stretches and pool bubble sessions experimenting with new techniques and aproaches and ive adopted a diet quite high in beans. I like to call this one the Bubble butt.:girlie

Attachments

• bubblebutt.jpg
    bubblebutt.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 160
watts said:
Ive been training quite hard since last years comp doing regular ORAL stretches and pool bubble sessions experimenting with new techniques and aproaches and ive adopted a diet quite high in beans. I like to call this one the Bubble butt.:girlie

hahhahahhahhaha... hilarious!!!

the definite winner so far!!!!!

rock on!!

bube

rock on, indeed.

as a fellow athlete and competitor i have to admit i am deeply impressed with mr watts' dedication to the sport. we are currently collaborating on some bubble projects that will most certainly have a major impact on the bubble ring scene and its future developments.

look forward to the soon to be released 'bubble gym for beginners' and a study of 'the zen of the bubble'.

roland

p.s. please be aware that the deadline for contributions is the 30. september!

immerlustig said:
please be aware that the deadline for contributions is the 30. september!

Shut it off now Roland, we have our winner.

I used to train with Nath back in Australia. He showed bubble skill at an early age, but his cocky persona would overshadow his natural abilities and he would always talk himself up. When he would say how good he was, we'd say "Nath, Nath Nath.... you're talking out your arse". Never thought he'd take it so literally.

rofl rofl rofl

No,
put it away please it's blinding me !
Now we know where the expression about where the sun doesn't shine comes from. rofl rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT