• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

rookie

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Adrian200

Jan 10, 2004
Hi all.
firstly i would like to salute all. Like i wrote in subject i'm beginner and I want to start the adventure with this sport. I'm from Poland so I haven't got many places to dive. But.. I always have a swimming pool. unfortunetly I haven't got appropriate body build to train freediving ( height 200cm, weight 120 kilos). I can hold my breath for 3minutes&40 seconds ( it's my record). At swiming -pool I can swim about 65metters(under water :D ) ( be indulgent for my english please:) ). I want to get better my results that's why I've found this forum.
What kind of training you propose me for start. Thanks and peace to all:cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Hey Adrian!
Welcome to DB and the sport! First of all, whatever your measurements are, 3:40 and 65m is quite a lot for a start. I have what you might call a freediving stature but your bests are relatively, not to say shockingly, close to mine... So, find yourself a buddy, browse the forums and train on!
Wish you good times, Joe

Welcome to the forums Adrian...I agree with Groats, it doesnt matter what your body type is. You could be 2,15m tall and 150 kilos and still have alot better physical condition, than a shorter and thinner person...Just practise wisely, and you`ll achieve your goals...BTW...I`m 2,05m and 128 kilos, so you see, i see things from your prespective too...:) :)

I`m 2,05m and 128 kilos, so you see, i see things from your prespective too...:) :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Woah.. welcome to the club;) :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT