• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sara-Lise heads up News Editor position

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Sara-Lise (island_sands) has, effective 1st October 2007, agreed to step into the News Editor role here at DeeperBlue.net.

The News Editor role is responsible for the sourcing, editing and publishing diving news on the DeeperBlue.net News Site. Sara will be actively publishing news on FreeDiving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Technical Diving on a daily basis.

If you have any news please forward either to the News email address - news@deeperblue.net or directly to Sara at sara.haith@deeperblue.net

This is the first of several Editorial Team changes coming up in the next few months.

Join me in congratulating Sara on her new position. :friday

OMG what is the world coming to??? First Pastor as a Mentor and now Sands as a News Editor?? I'm off for a sex-change Op......roflrofl

(congrats to Sands though, i'll send her a few stories alright.......)

Reactions: island_sands
OMG what is the world coming to??? First Pastor as a Mentor and now Sands as a News Editor?? I'm off for a sex-change Op......
OI!

(congrats to Sands though, i'll send her a few stories alright.......)
Not the stories you read rofl Timmy and his pet dog??

Congrats Sara :friday

More like Sammy and her pet snake......roflroflrofl
I know that story rofl rofl
snake1.JPG

Reactions: Spaniard
Sara, are you comming to Sharm El Sheikh for reporting on the World Championships?
I would love to meet you in person over there. :)

Love, Courage and water!

Kars

h-y cr@p! Stephan thanks but this is most embarrassing :eek: Gawd the pressure to pull out some news... just come to bed from a good house party (at home) and I am in bed feeling reckless and careless... until now! Suddenly the boss (Papa Smurf) sends out a subtle reminder that I have to pull out some news tomorrow, from somewhere... oh god where's my alarm clock (i think i dropped my mobile in the toilet again) :eek:

Will someone please PM me the details about Timmy and his dog rofl Will do my best to get some headlines in ;)

I promise to return the favour with a few anecdotes of my own ; )

Thanks to all! Kars, I would love to be going to Sharm El Sheikh but unfortunately my full time job requires me at my desk until a certain famous freediver gets married on 26th October and I will be attending her wedding ;) After that, back at the grindstone....

We are planning a mini-comp for March next year in Dubai so hopefully some of you will be saving your pennies for that, including time to sign up for the Abu Dhabi spearfishing trip..

Thanks for all your support guys as always, and for always being there through thick and thin for the last six years :)

Ma'Salaamah!

Last edited:
We are planning a mini-comp for March next year in Dubai so hopefully some of you will be saving your pennies for that, including time to sign up for the Abu Dhabi spearfishing trip..

Sounds interesting. Any chance of an outside pool comp? Mmm dynamic in the sun...

Congratulations, keep the news and anecdotes coming!

Reactions: island_sands
I'm glad that we'll be able to enjoy more one of Sara's more overshadowed talents- excellent articles! :)

Congratulations Sara!!! We can now say that you have added another position to your resume! :eek:

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT