• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Saskatchewan jaunts

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
feign said:
This sounds great. Thanks for checking that out. By which lake is the 7$ camping? We should try to hit both Third Mustus and Little Rasberry.

lee

Agreed!
Erik

The provincial website seems to indicate 20 for electrified and 15 for non electrified a night. I assume that additional 7 dollars, for a campfire, is on top of the camping fees.

I'm still trying to figure out if they allow dogs, as we always do our best to bring Hunter with us....

Never mind, found it, pets must be kept on a leash, so they must be allowed!

James I've never seen a Provincial Park where dogs were banned: just the leash law.
Erik

Yeah we are just used to florida state parks, which although they allowed dogs on a leash, did not allow them to be in the campgrounds...

Lee and Jimmy: are you car-pooling with me? Split the fuel/campsite/foul smells etc.
Peace,
Erik

Erik said:
Lee and Jimmy: are you car-pooling with me? Split the fuel/campsite/foul smells etc.
Peace,
Erik

I am probally up for that except for the foul smells. Brianna and Gabe didn't make any when I road with them and their kids. So you know younger women, freediver, and a short little thing might win over your smells. :inlove
I may be going on the June trip. I may of worked it out I will call you this week to talk about it.

Reactions: iceselkie
JPPLAY said:
I am probally up for that except for the foul smells. Brianna and Gabe didn't make any when I road with them and their kids. So you know younger women, freediver, and a short little thing might win over your smells. :inlove
I may be going on the June trip. I may of worked it out I will call you this week to talk about it.

The smells are part of the package rofl

It would be great if you could come on the June trip Jimmy. :friday
Erik

Wilf "mmmm my wetsuit smells of a$$..."

Jer " how exactly do you know what A$$ smells like?"

Well, I'm going out on a limb and daying that I'll be staying at Kimball Lake campsite. I will have a cel phone with me so that we can maintain initial contact if needed. I'll PM the cel number to all.
My sister and brother in law will be joining us- his first ever spearfishing!
Peace,
Erik

Erik said:
Well, I'm going out on a limb and daying that I'll be staying at Kimball Lake campsite. I will have a cel phone with me so that we can maintain initial contact if needed. I'll PM the cel number to all.
My sister and brother in law will be joining us- his first ever spearfishing!
Peace,
Erik

Is that the same campground we were talking about earlier in the thread? I thought it was Meadow Lake Campground? If it not why don't we all stay at the same campground. Lots of fun to be had after diving.

Yup. its all the same place James, Kimball campground is one of the lakes/sites in the Meadow Lake Provincial Park. it's got a good central location and ammenities etc., i think.. My mom and sister are hoping to meet us there too. :D

iceselkie said:
My mom and sister are hoping to meet us there too. :D

We got supervision know. I am still counting on you Brianna. Otherwise I am going to :head

girlinfieldbkd2.jpg

i am so there.
i actually miss sask. :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT