• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

September"s Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
The rumors of my demise are grossly exaggerated... :hmm

Herewith, please peruse and ponder the photo below, kindly furnished by DB guy, Mark Harris. Ever feel like this? Ever have such joy and abandon? Ever feel so fresh?? Me neither. :head

But that doesn't mean that you can't have something to say about it, and more than likely, it's funny. Sooo... come up with a caption for the photo, hit the reply/submit keys and sit back and weight, uh, wait for the judging to be complete. Should you be the funniest, you can recline in splendour with a DB mug of your favorite beverage or be the envy of those around you whilst wearing a DB shirt. Simple, no? Yes. :cool:

And hey... even though the photo has that look of a feminine hygiene product, let's not go there. Often. :mute

Last edited:
Never believed getting breached by a great white could be this much fun. I got so much air!!! GET THE INSIDE SECRETS FOR A LIMITED TIME. SOMETHING THIS GOOD CAN'T BE LEGAL FOREVER!!! :ban IN 12 COUNTRIES ALREADY!!! 1888-SHARKONMEHEINY OR 1555-WHYDIDI

rofl"My new mono-fin REALLY makes me feel like I'm a dolphin"... "In fact - just watch how gracefully I can taildance upon the water with it" !!!rofl

Last edited:
After losing in the world belly flop competition. Diver decided there was space for men in water balet and did his absolute best to master all the turns and twists but alas he could not be so gracefull as those lovely young ladies on tv and quite frankly he didnt like the way the people pointed and laughed when he did his pool sessions in his swim cap and tutu. So still set upon making his name live forever in the books and minds of the underwater adventurers, he developed the farting rocket suit, which can propel users up to the surface at speeds of upto 0.1miles per minute and if you use it standing in the shallow end of the pool and simultaniously splash the water with your arms and jump up into the air it will look like you got shot out of the water, effectively feeling like a dolphin and also get the applause from all the other pool users.
Yes diver thought to himself they love me and adore me, while jumping and splashing and smiling back at his fans laughing out of pure joy.
Deep within himself he felt so gratified and got out the pool bowing at all the ather apneists doing their long statics and those lovely ladies doing their twists and turns and those fat losers with their big splashes, thinking....
SAY MY NAME!!!!

after a heavy drinking session no one could keep him from the public fountain

Jonah was gald of the fresh air but pretty pissed off at the rocks he'd been yakked up on.

Water Jet Enimas - Oh what a feeling!

Super Stretch Wetsuits - They Are FABulous! (read with a lisp it adds to the effect)

film director "Cut! Look its simple....all you gotta do is stick your arm out the lake holding the sword"

diver "Why cant i play arthur....i dont wanna be a lady"

Female products? Now that you mention it sven, i cant resist.

Caption:

"Now that i wear Tampax I can swim, spear, dive and ride horses"

Young Lance's new monofin made him feel so much like a mermaid that he suddenly realized he was gay and came out on at least two levels.

Last edited:
flash: YamaHeiwa's new helium and nitrous oxide puffed neoprene is so buoyant that weight belt removal exercises are to be baned in local pools...

Before:
10079d1155044804-augusts-caption-contest-db-aug.jpg

After:
15122d1188929329-september-s-contest-db-september.jpg

Naughty Naughty Michael...go see your girlfriend!

After three hours the AIDA judges have not yet decided that the competitor's extravagant leap out of the water during surface protocol was the result of a samba or of the beans he claimed to have eaten just before the competition.

Reactions: DeepThought
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT