• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

September"s Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
roflWhat I thought was lung squeeze was actually rectum squeeze...And upon ascention I found relief from the flatulence that had been throwing my buoyancy off all day!!!!!rofl

:confused:Am I allowed to post twice?:confused:

I tried to keep it CLEAN in my first post....But since I see we are ALL disgusting pigs here...There you go!!!

P.S. If 'yer colorblind you Won't get it....Ha!!!

Last edited:
....after forgetting to put on his underarm spray and spending all day in his neoprene suit upon lifting his arms even the water recoilled away in disgust....

I don’t care what your name is; you’re not walking on water while I’m fishing!

disney don't do divers, but if they did, they'd probably be the campest divers in the world.

By popular demand, AIDA introduces new surfice protocol for depth disciplines!

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside,
I do like to be beside the sea,
I do like to stroll along the prom, prom, prom
Where the brass bands play
Tiddly-on-pom-pom!

So just let me be beside the seaside,
I'll be beside myself with glee;
And there's lots of girls beside,
I should like to be beside,
Beside the seaside, beside the sea

Caption reads.....

"Damn the Beaver Tail is on this wetsuit is riding up!!!!"

Last edited:
Its true I swear roflrofl

DB%20September.jpg

Re: September"s Contest !!

WINNER-time

Glad to see that the somewhat sporadic contest thread still has some interest.

In no particular order of importance, octpora had the contest going from the gate with the GWS breach advertisement. I see it actually happeing soon with the wave of GWS yahoos... :head

Deep thought- you slyyydevil, tying this and last month's contests. Kudos, mate!

capetownguy correctly discerned the difference between real dolphins and wannabes, proving that public education is no fluke.

fcallagy truly pushed the edge of decorum with the take on what happens when I get back up and get out of the hot water suit and into the hot tub.

And sergiu, your impression on the farce that is AIDA is noted. True.

And so the difficult decision over a DB T-shirt or coffee/tea/cocoa/martini mug goes to fcallagy! I suppose the advancing age of the DB judges is allowing even the fringe to score.

Send me a PM with your particulars and thanks to all for trying. And remember, I only hve so much funny stuff to post, so if you've a photo you determine is worthy, send it to me.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT