• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sevylor Dive Hunter

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
A little off subject but pekka... pollack are good eating the single best piece of advice i can give is the bigger the better.. gut them immediately and get them out the water and keep chilled as soon as possible.. on the flat fish front i shoot them all the time.. around devon as well as cornwall.. here in the uk the best time for them is now till early summer, and ive shot them everywhere from silty harbours to clear bays.. oh and just for the record 20m vis does happen in the uk.. just not often! and try shooting a bass in that vis.. its a mission! If you wanna know some more details email me on joesafish@hotmail.com
cheers
Joe

Now I have tryed the Dive Hunter.

Last weekend i was in the cold Danish water again. Just about 2 degres C. But not that bad afterall. Nice to get back where we belong again...

I was in the water for about 1 hour, not looking for fish, just to get back in shape, and to try the Dive Hunter.

The Dive Hunter was just what i expected it to be - Light to carry above water, and easy to swim with. When swimming on it I could reach a speed, that i never have reched before (swimming).

The weather was quite good that day, so I cant tell you how it behaves in windy conditions....

Have a nice hunt.........

Nikolaj

:)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT