• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

sexy freediving stars

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

shoutatthesky

Generalist
Mar 4, 2006

Attachments

• Yasemindalkilic.jpg
    Yasemindalkilic.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 456
Reactions: fogish
I remember that article on Dive Girl. But it doesn't say that we're a bunch of asexuals, it says we're a bunch of homosexuals, which is no offense at all from my point of view: at least homosexuals do party sometimes, while asexuals loose the best of life.
However: Marina Kazankova, Cmas Jump Blue World Champion:
_imgwin

And for the gay forum members: Gabriele Delbene, member of the italian national spearfishing team
http://www.apneamagazine.com/img_am/artpsub0415.jpg

Last edited:
I had the Pleasure of meeting with Natalia Avseeko, not only blessed with a beautifull body, but and even more beautifull spirit. :inlove

nrus03.jpg

Love, Peace and water,

Kars

"Dare I say it, there was a discernibly homoerotic flavour to the environment. I'm not saying that these guys were all practising homosexuals, you understand (and good luck to them if they were), its just that there was a certain je ne sais quoi in the changing rooms. " - Divegirl Article.
Come on Spaghetti! The writer isn't saying were all gay just that we are far more interested in freediving related matters than women. So much so that we don't even notice the attractive woman in the skimpy bathing suit who is almost begging for our attention. I for one notice them!

Marina looks good but just imagine how much better she would look in a wetsuit and fins!!

In my extremely limited experience my theory is the guys are checking out the girls, but they are doing their best to control all of their urges. You need to be calm and relaxed for a day of diving, if you are aroused before you dive and focused on the hot women then your performance can be compromised.

I am half joking about the above statement, I know when I do something I am so focused on it it takes a bomb to snap me out of it. Were they expecting the guys to be doing cat calls and whipping the women with towels or something?

Well as a guy he doesn't appeal to my tastes but he has obviously got something to have a girl like that on his arm. Lucky guy.:t

All we need now for the collection is a bikini shot of the accompanying female preferably taken at depth.

ok but what about salma hayek? i think she will be playing the role of Audrey mestre, in james cameon film upcoming movie "the dive"" to be released in 2008 :)

Selma is gorgeous but Natasha McElhone (who played the character 'Rheya' in 'Solaris') would be a much better choice. She looks quite similar to Audrey, is the same nationality as Audrey was(French). Carlos Serra said in his book, 'The Last Attempt' that Audrey had spoken of Natasha as being perfect to play her if a film of her life was made.
This project was already in the planning stages at the time of Audrey's death. Selma apparently got the part because of some romantic connection between her and Pippin.
But any way back to the sexy FREEDIVING stars.

Attachments

• audrey_mestre.jpg
    audrey_mestre.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 311
  • Natasha McElhone.jpg
    Natasha McElhone.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. X
Roll on global warming so some of those very lovely ladies come to Portland (UK).:inlove
All I’ve got to dive with is a couple of hairy arsed Dorset boys and even with the best imagination in the world I just can’t turn Flyflicker or Almostafish into Sara or any of the other lovely’s.:)
Stuckinsurrey on the other hand uuummmm I wonder, Jimmer best look out baby…rofl rofl rofl

:( Beginning to feel left out here rofl rofl

Attachments

• Sara at Ladies Club.JPG
    Sara at Ladies Club.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 964
Reactions: podge
Thats part of the fun in N. Calif during the first big low tides during Abalone season. Quite a few women get into their skin tight wetsuits and just show of their bodies as they stand on the edge of bluffs and orther such statetgic places.
Its all part of the beauty of the coast and diving.

Our official Cape Town entry! Hanli and helen, both AIDA instructors and represented South Africa at recent team worlds in Egypt.:)

Attachments

• DSC02395.JPG
    DSC02395.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 653
Uh-oh, it's time for an old(er) man to watch his blood pressure. Sara, NorCal is only half the place. You need to come on down south some time . . .

I went to a talk on freediving at our underwater club given by Helen. There was a lot of guys ready to signup for a freediving coarse and take the pluge :inlove

Reactions: shoutatthesky
I went to a talk on freediving at our underwater club given by Helen. There was a lot of guys ready to signup for a freediving coarse and take the pluge :inlove

No pun intended, right? :naughty

rofl rofl rofl

Hell, if anyone DOES come across any sexy, SINGLE, gay freedivers.....toss 'em MY way! There ARE some of us out here...

Todd

Attachments

• pool11.jpg
    pool11.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT