• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

sexy freediving stars

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Any New Zealanders please Jorg.:) I believe either Suzy Kensington or Kathryn McPhee will be there.
If I look at the in list, the only competitor from new Zealand is Kathryn.. I'll do my best! Hopefully I don't get kicked by her husband who's with her.. rofl

Kathryn's here, and her husband is bigger than me so don't expect any photos :D

Sara - any photos taken will be for personal use only..... though if Jorg wants to take any of me then that's fine. I've been feeling a bit left out in all this thread :D

Cheerio,
Benny in Maribor

i just received my silver one from Elios :eek:

I am getting black. I'm told it's slimming.rofl

Does it work in my scuba suit Sara? (I'm second closest to the camera)

Last edited:
I am stuck over in little old New Zealand. Pop. 4 million. We do have some good freedivers though - William Trubridge, Ant Williams, and Niki Roderick(wish I could find a pic of her for this thread)

There are plenty of new photos of Niki from the current Sony sponsored record attempts of Martin and Niki in Dahab, on the website of the official photographer Peter Vaverka. And since the event ends on Aug 13th, there are certainly still many other photos to come.
09_seznameni%20se%20sledem.JPG

Here is one for the guys and the girls. I just hope that is light beer they are drinking.:naughty OR maybe that is Martin's secret training supplement?:)

Last edited:
Here is one for the guys and the girls. I just hope that is light beer they are drinking.:naughty OR maybe that is Martin's secret training supplement?:)

rofl Sakara beer?

Sakara in Dhivehi (language of Maldives) means something like "never mind" rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT