• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

sexy freediving stars

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I agree with SanderP. More pictures please!

Attachments

• PicturePerfect2.jpg
    PicturePerfect2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: SanderP
Well about getting naked an jump all in, that what almost happend in Rennes when after the WC2005 closing party a few people really felt like swimming. And when a few got in the rest also got exited and hasted to get in as well, like penguins one by one we got in, it was great fun! Indeed like in the Big Blue. Until a nice guy from the organisation came to check out the laughter and gigles and the joyfull atmosphere at the pool, and asked us to please leave the pool. Reluctandly we did, slowly...

Perhabs there is a wet afterparty in Slovenia this year?

Love, Peace and water!

Kars

Sorry, bit late discovering this thread...
Believe it or not... have not touched red meat for 3 weeks, except for one tiny lamp shish kebab at a function.....
no dairy products, no starches...... oh god, i am becoming a hippie!! rofl
Heck, what's left....:confused:

...The dietary recommendations were based on Gatorade and Powerbars instead of eating proper meals before freediving...
Sugar diet?:confused:

...They recommended pasta the night before, which does take away a lot of the morning hunger but also contains wheat which is high in sugar and can cause weight gain. Refined products are more acid forming, which increases fatigue and can cause cramps. Products like Gatorade and Powerbars give you instant but not sustained energy and have a very high G.I. If you are going to spend hours in the water eat earlier but have something like oats or brown rice which have a low G.I. and will give you energy and the right sugars....
Isn't spaghetti a refined carbohydrate, high in starch? (I just had wholewheat spaghetti for dinner -- feeling ok so far :D). I tried Gatorade once - never again. Apple flavour Cytomax works better for me ... a couple of friends also prefer it. I just drink water these days. Interesting that you suggest oats, I eat breakfast cereal (Weetabix or Oatabix, semi-skim milk, no sugar) before spearfishing, or wait & eat breakfast afterwards (full English!). I don't think I would feel like eating porridge before hand though...I might give it a try though.

...I also saw about 5 or 6 blackouts/heavy sambas during the course. Be careful Morg, we dont want you going through that, watch your body and listen to it carefully. xxx Sara
"Listen to your body" is also the advice Mark Allen (6 time Hawaiian Iron man champion) gives. Great advice.

The female freedivers do look amazing. "Vogue model" Fondueset & Todd -- nice try;)

I would like to introduce my new girlfriend. Her name is Yum Yum.

Attachments

• yum yum.jpg
    yum yum.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 157
That's the equivelent of a submarine, given the size of the dog.

Diving season not open here yet, so... me with friend's new bike:

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: BatRay
Well, let's stay on-topic. I hope you do not go underwater with that beauty, Erik! :)

Back to freediving stars. Anyone already mentioned Isabelle Larsson? Swedish National Team Member - Silver Medal at WC 2006
issaweb.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT