• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sigalsub Shafts Ship with Cone?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I forgot to ask, just out of curiosity, what cone size should I have ordered for my 7mm shaft? Or is there no size that would fit. I suppose I should measure it but without calipers it would be a half guess.

This is seriously why i started this thread though, i wish they would just attach cones to all shafts as stock, although i am sure many dont like them, so...

The other thing I love is the flopper came tuned perfectly. So minus the cone, which i a, sure is my fault, this thing is lookin pretty spiffy man.

Reactions: Diving Gecko
Yeah, it’s kinda funny. I’ve had Sigal shafts arrive from Dive Inn both tuned and not. So, I’m not sure what the default is.

I did notice that Sigal’s website said it was an optional thing so I guess in many cases guess it depends on who is ordering - like whether the local dive shop specs it to be tuned or not.
Not that it makes me any wiser in reg. to Dive Inn as I don’t know what they spec since I’ve had both. And I don’t know if they drop ship these shafts or actually have them in stock in their own warehouse.

I think the rule must be there is no rule. Tuned if you’re lucky and if not, you just have to do it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DiveHacker
The shark fins looks better than the store photos, possibly outdated photos. Still salvimar capture fins looks even better, and they're cheaper, does the sigal hrc have better steel? Says sandvik, so that should be better than the regular capture but salvimar has a sandvik capture that is more expensive than the sigal hrc. So would the sandvik capture be even better? Anyone knows sigal hrc vs salvi capture? Best choice?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT