• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

somebody in GEORGIA !!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Cool, thanks guys.... I'm glad I found this forum. I'm learning A LOT just reading over some old threads.

Hey Merlin welcome...I’ve been down there at tech few times training with Greg we should all get together

venecosurf said:
Hey Merlin welcome...I’ve been down there at tech few times training with Greg we should all get together
sure thing man

Well you soon will have another Freediver in Atlanta, GA...

I'm coming down there on March 10th. I will be in the northern part of Atlanta... I think its Marietta but Roswell is pretty close as well.

Where is Georgia Tech aquarium?

I have big dive trip planned in July! So I'm going to break out my zodiac and start serious training at the lake, So the Lake Lanier is option aswell

Sorry for necro-posting, but I generally think it's better to post in an existing thread than to start a new one.

Anyway, I'm being stationed in King's Bay, GA, along the coast. I am trying to get more into diving since I finally have a car to get out to diving spots. I'd be willing to drive pretty much anywhere in GA or northern FL.

Hope to meet some of you soon if you're still around.

Welcome from Texas! Hope you get in touch with someone. If not on this forum PM me for a possible additional site not to be mentioned here.

I'm up in Savannah, and make the trek down to West Palm and other places along the coast from time to time, and trying to get down to the Keys. Let me know if you have anything planned!

Hello fellow Freedivers, I too am looking for a buddy to train with. I live in Marietta and just started back training. 2min static 1 min dynamic 50m, hit 40ft in Blue Springs State Park on our recent vacation, getting back in shape slowly, but don't want to lose my momentum on this awesome journey into the deep.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT