• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Sven's 2003 Ab- Grab!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Open the pic (BMP file) in paintshop or a similar program (all windows machines have a paint program), then go to "save as", below the "name" bar is a file type bar, and save them as a JPEG.

Why is it that Jeff looks like he is doing his best Stevie Wonder impersonation?

DQBN

and i'll be sitting on your lap, ya big lug! :t

Here's where we were doing the deed(s).

Last edited:
and here's what all the fussing and sharpened knives were for... These are smallish- 8" or so, but if you followed der Sultan, you were on 'em! ;)

Last edited:
Two of the better looking examples of DB membership trying to look nonplussed in the face of 52F water, 8'viz and a couple hundred yard kick.

Last edited:
Dqbean and Karema sporting the latest in mollusks. Note: Next year Aquiles' ears will also be of legal size! rofl

Last edited:
Looks to me like the cast for a reality TV show :D .

OK, malakas...you've made me jealous. Happy now?

.....next year I'm crashing the party (reason why I will have to crash the party is because after I show up at the '04 KK, I ain't gone be invited to no more social gatherins)

Thanks for sharing, y'all. Always nice to be able to put faces to the names.....well, almost always.

Ted

Those are not my ears, Those are handle bars for an oral sex machine. So Sven Did you figure out the photoshop? It looks like you stretched out cynthia and yourself in that pic just a little:hmm

AQrofl

Sven, just edit back to the original pic & I'll resize it for you ;)

man...I must have it all wrong:confused: All this time and money spent chasing the elusive(for me at least) yellow fin tuna while I should have been hunting rocksrofl

Just kidding Sven...your still sending me some 'balone right;)

some more evidence

Here's a shot of Jeff doing his "Looking Out for Big Whitey."
And that doesn't mean me. :hmm

Last edited:
arggh!

I've been trying to send asome more photos but this damn server just jams at the halfway point. Is there a by law that says that only one properly scanned photo in 24 hrs?? :head

hey bub,

What's up, sultan. Are you goin to post some more of those pics or do you want me to put some of them up for the audience?

Aq

If the server over there is working, go for it. This coat hanger connection of mine is giving the images and I grief.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT