• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The JUNE Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
"...And now I present to you the newest multilevel air integrated dive computer from Brooklyn Technologies. This New York based firm makes the finest dive computer softwhere, designed for your specific mental comprehension of the situation at hand."

Originally posted by LioKai
"...And now I present to you the newest multilevel air integrated dive computer from Brooklyn Technologies. This New York based firm makes the finest dive computer softwhere, designed for your specific mental comprehension of the situation at hand."

Yes! Is it uh...waterproof?

:D Adrian

" New from Ronco, the new dive computer / electronic Magic Eight Ball"

.......Sven did now bend over the toilet bowl. "Hey, wait a minute." He saw something strange between yesterdays dinner. " I didnt eat that" Sven inspected the "thing" in the grumsy water. He realised that it was one of his instruments... Without thinking Sven put his hand in the toilet bowl, and carefully lifted the instrument up. He did a quick wash-wash, and prayed it would be allright. He took a look at the display, and saw a message that he never had seen before... He held the instrument close to his chest, and put a little napkin around it... "Ted, I will never let that happen to you again, you hear me never.... I love you too much. I promise to be gently, but now lets go for a picnic shall we... And with that Sven dried a tear from his eyes and made a promise to himself.. "Always check toilet bowl before yesterdays dinner...

times a wastin'

Let's go folks!! There are a couple days left and believe me, there's NO winner yet. :hmm

Sven's new computer is really good. It not only gives you the deco time and depth, it also tells you when the coast is clear for you to drop your wet suit and get down to business.

Reactions: island_sands
For sale on eBay; a multi-language computer, with readout languages of:
French
English
German
American
Los Angeles
and getto - shown here

Is a mind reader... "ho shit I'm blowing bubbles"

Sorry :eek: ... was hard to beat the "Carmen maranda", but I wanted to be there!!!!

Sill the mind reader: " shit Alison and Pablo... next is Island_sands"

Youve had me in fits all day :D
Just following your idea Pab!
Computer, computer in my hand, who's the fairest in the land?

LOL! rofl

just got in... need a couple of shots of caffeine first...

Finally, a computer that can tell me my chances of winning the June contest.

oh yeah, it's July...

Much like the landlord, avoiding this place gets me into deep water. So to speak.

Okay, first off, first place- DB new-type Lio Kai had the kids chuckling the most with his entry going on about the computer speaking in tongues. But Los Angeles and ghetto ?? :naughty

Had that entry not done it, his late blast about the computer giving him his chances at winning would have won.

Second goes to Texas Blue 84 with the nod to Martha. His entry was a good thing. ;)

Shadow- How the Hell do you do it??rofl Down South, ferchrissakes...

Jon- had I not had to explain to the crue here the whole thing of a Table 6 session, you'da had second locked. As it is, the usual twinge salutes you. :king

Island Sands attempt at taking the focus off my effeminate jewelery is apprecited, but did'nt raise as much of a ruckas as last month. Maybe my kids are done seeing me defaced. :blackeye

So there you go.

Woo Hoo !!!

I would like to thank my grade school principal Sister Teresa Epstein who said I would never amount to anything by being a class clown. She was such an inspiration, I miss her dearly.

Who's laughing now Sister!

I told you that giving me detention for two weeks when I was in the first grade will not prevent me from growing up to be a joker.

Hey honey, look what I did instead of going to work .....

Send the smooth one (thats Sven btw) your postage details via Private Message and settle back until the postman knocks with your prize. That being either a DB Mug or a DB T-shirt. Your choice.

Don't give Sven your Credit Card number, or your girlfriends phone number. Neither one will have much use left after he's finished...:D

Oh, and well done on the win!

Hey Lio well done on your win :D Welcome to an elite group of super hero's :confused: Shadow is giving some good advice there Lio! Dont! give the Sultan your girlfriends phone number ;)

Mahalo for your assistance.

Do you think it is OK to give Sven the phone number for my x- wife?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT