• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

The official "Show off your gear" topic

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I may as well join in!

Mask: Omer Alien
Fins: Omer winter
Suit: Seahunter 3mm
Guns!:
1000 Rob allen
1100 Rob allen
1200 Rob allen
1300 Rob allen
900 Edge
1100 Edge
1100 Custom midhandle (built by myself)
1100 comp gun (built by myself)
1250 Custom silver ash and mahogany woodie
1000 Custom silky oak woodie
1000 Wooden euro gun w/rob allen mech (built by myself)
750 esclapez challenger (used to be a 1000)

In the process of being built (almost done!)

Identical guns at 900, 1100 and 1300 :)

Oh we used to have an omer aluminium 1100 until it got dropped off the side of the boat :duh

So yeah between me, my brother and my dad we have more guns than your can poke a stick at :)

Do Elios to tailor made thongs? Which thickness would you recommend? smoothskin or nylon? green, silver or black? where I can order one?

(god those questions drive me crazy)

Reactions: shaneshac
Well we had that thong present idea before Mrs. Sands but she is going too hard on us! :D

well actually i do own stax of thongs.. but keep them for private display at home... when i lived in Spain I did the topless and thong thing on the beach but I seem to have got shyer since I moved away from that debaucherous lifestyle... :D

Shane, wearing my thong back to front...hmmmmm ever seen a naked derriere on a bicycle?? rofl

Last edited:
My favorite Thongs
They chafe my Butt sometimes though

Crusty

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 114
Reactions: island_sands
island_sands said:
Shane, wearing my thong back to front...hmmmmm ever seen a naked derriere on a bicycle?? rofl

And then they say CRACK is bad for you :hmm rofl rofl rofl

samdive said:
Do Elios to tailor made thongs? Which thickness would you recommend? smoothskin or nylon? green, silver or black?

CAMO!

...so you don't see em ;)

island_sands said:
rofl rofl yeah that and Samdive's hemp fashion rofl

Why the big deal? It'll go up in smoke!

Adrian

rofl Ah, another sidetracked thread. At least we're still talking about gear of some sort :D

BatRay said:
rofl Ah, another sidetracked thread. At least we're still talking about gear of some sort :D

rofl yep DB still rocks

but I miss Alison!!!

She would have loads to say about this one rofl

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT