• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Today

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

StretchArmStron

Jan 19, 2004
Got the itch to get in the water... walked down the road and jumped in.

Worked a few docks and all of a sudden this large shape appears to my left.

I didn't have all the bands on the gun pulled as I usually shoot smaller fish.

Put the spear into him and he rolled one time tearing off. I reloaded and Lo' and Behold he swims past me again! (Later inspection showed he was mortally wounded from the 1st shot)

2nd shot spear passes through and I get a nice couple minute fight..it's fun being pulled around.

Last edited:
hey, great, thanks for calling....

I tell you what though, wednesday well go get some that you can actually eat. I hear the vis. in saltwater is about as good as it gets these days. Murreal's?

Feed it to the phillipinos...

Chris I figured you had to work today....and I'm 3 hours away.

Can you get sunday off??? I'm shooting murrels that day...the Lil' Ladie is driving the boat. You're welcome on it.

Well then....."hello" back at ya .

Catfish aren't legal (to spear) in Wisconsin. Lucky you.

Nice carp, big fella eh.... I never pass up shoot'in a fatty carp.

Enjoy,
Justin

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…