• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Today

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

StretchArmStron

Jan 19, 2004
Got the itch to get in the water... walked down the road and jumped in.

Worked a few docks and all of a sudden this large shape appears to my left.

I didn't have all the bands on the gun pulled as I usually shoot smaller fish.

Put the spear into him and he rolled one time tearing off. I reloaded and Lo' and Behold he swims past me again! (Later inspection showed he was mortally wounded from the 1st shot)

2nd shot spear passes through and I get a nice couple minute fight..it's fun being pulled around.

Last edited:
hey, great, thanks for calling....

I tell you what though, wednesday well go get some that you can actually eat. I hear the vis. in saltwater is about as good as it gets these days. Murreal's?

Feed it to the phillipinos...

Chris I figured you had to work today....and I'm 3 hours away.

Can you get sunday off??? I'm shooting murrels that day...the Lil' Ladie is driving the boat. You're welcome on it.

Well then....."hello" back at ya ;).

Catfish aren't legal (to spear) in Wisconsin. Lucky you.

Nice carp, big fella eh.... I never pass up shoot'in a fatty carp.

Enjoy,
Justin

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT