• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tolerance table questions

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Bjordnolf

Apr 24, 2006
Where can I find the all of the different phases of the tolerance tables that are talked about on here? Is there info on the web or a book about the phases?
thanks

Hi,
Actually, most of them are coming from me and my manual. However, there are some websites that have table training programs available online.

Basically, though, if you look at the Phase I table, it consists of an 02 and a C02 portion. You do the 02 on one day and the C02 on the next, you can do them daily or do one Phase per week, either way will benefit you greatly.

Check out the other threads because we do describe how to modify the Phase I to the next Phases....

Ive got a basic understanding I think just wondering if I could get a manual of my own?
thanks

Hi,
My manual came from my attendance at a www.performancefreediving.com clinic. Another deeperblue denizen, Adolphin, tried to acquire one from PFD and was told that they were not available. I believe that Kirk Krack has a couple of publications out that include tables. I think that Umberto Pelizarri's manual includes C02/02 tables, but I can't confirm that...

Lungfish

Pelizarri's manual includes C02/02 tables, training for dynamics routines and overall training schemes..

Fernando

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT