• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Tomba - All in One barrel sealing

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Very nice Tromic, Just heard back from my contact at Techo Sport/ Omer
The muzzle retainer is not a stocked part, but he is checking on a used one for me. Sorry for the delay. I'll order one from Italy if that doesn't work out.
Cheers, Don

Very nice Tromic, Just heard back from my contact at Techo Sport/ Omer
The muzzle retainer is not a stocked part, but he is checking on a used one for me. Sorry for the delay. I'll order one from Italy if that doesn't work out.
Cheers, Don

Don, maybe, you would be able to test it one day.

Cheers, Tomislav

Last edited:
Don, maybe, you would be able to test it one day.

Cheers, Tomislav

I could only do it in the sea as I don't have a pool any more.
I hope to hear back from the Omer dealer in a few days.
Cheers, Don

This is a new type line slider for use with the Tomba (lower image):

It could be used with the fishing wire when fishing big, strong fishes.

The slider could also be used to lock the flopper after loading the gun (Omer Airbalete spear)

Tromic, PM sent... I never heard from Omer but a nice person is ready to send you a Airbalete muzzle from a converted gun he has.:friday
Thanks friend.

Cheers, Don Paul

Tromic, PM sent... I never heard from Omer but a nice person is ready to send you a Airbalete muzzle from a converted gun he has.:friday
Thanks friend.

Cheers, Don Paul

Nice! I am waiting for it. :friday
Cheers, tromic

Preparing the gun for vacuum barrel:

When releasing the air have the gun set to full power!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a great vid to show just how easy it is to transform a basic gun into a super gun.

He is 27. He is an electronic engineer. He do this machinist work for fun like me. I am going on vacation tomorrow. Ill be back for two weeks.
Cheers, tromic

Have a great holiday tromic, will you be swimming?

Cheers, Don

This is a new type line slider for use with the Tomba (lower image):

It could be used with the fishing wire when fishing big, strong fishes.

I have been testing this new type tomba this month. Very good performance even on 20 bars only (Cyrano, 1 mm line) and very easy loading due to lower friction than with the previous version of Tomba (with plastic ring). Stainless steel version slider should have the slider as light as possible or the O-ring could be damaged on high bars. It is better to use thicker O-ring (2.5 mm is better than 1.8 mm).

Don Paul PM sent... Soon pictures of the new Tomba kit for Airbalete.
Cheers, tromic

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT