• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Vlanikgun

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
[QUOTE = "Vlanik, post: 981771, member: 19907"] I often have to change the NICK and account on different forums ... But to recognize me, I sign ... http://vlanikgun.simplesite.com/ Then they delete me again ... I change the NICK again, register again and sign ... And so many, many times in different forums ... [/ QUOTE]
I thought it may have been you, but there was also VLANIK and forums don't usually allow people to have more than one ID. Well you did not recognize me and that is why I decided to check by posting the "turbine piston" diagram again just to see if you were one and the same person. Now I know.

Я независимый человек ... И не намерен подстраиваться под правила форума ... Если бы форумы не было, то пусть меня удаляют ... Это я писал и на вашем форуме ... Ни ваш ни другие форумы мне погоды не делают. ..Мне не нужна чья или поддержка и реклама ... Основные мои заказчики это охотники ... И большинство из них форумы не читают ...
Это было 13 лет назад ... А посредник нашей переписки был Кравченко ...
Поэтому я и не стал обсуждать то что обсуждалось 13 лет назад...

[QUOTE = "Vlanik, post: 981773, member: 19907"] I am an independent person ... And I do not intend to adapt to forum rules ... If there were no forums, then let them delete me ... I wrote this on your the forum ... Neither yours nor any other forums do weather to me. .. I do not need anyone or support and advertising ... My main customers are hunters ... And most of them do not read forums ...
It was 13 years ago ... And the mediator of our correspondence was Kravchenko ...
Therefore, I did not discuss what was discussed 13 years ago ... [/ QUOTE]
Forums help to spread ideas and information as even this thread is doing. Thank you for replying. I will let others judge for themselves, based on what you have written here, whether they wish to pursue buying one of your “Vlanik” guns via an intermediary in Russia or whether they decide on some other course. As few here speak Russian this may be easier said than done and perhaps you could suggest a contact or agent that they can deal with if they want to find a method to pay for and have a “Vlanik” gun shipped to them in the West.

Here are the various methods used to catch spears with annular notches and the effects on the contact area (indicated in blue) between "tooth" and notch. Sometimes the contact area is very small unless the notch is angled or curved to match.
spear notch profile.gif

Vlanik gun in a box with something that may be a flashlight and a GoPro camera mounted on the flashlight.
Vlanik gun in box.jpg

Why the hell am I coming to the “Vlanik gun” thread when clicking on the “Speargun aiming” tread??

[QUOTE = "Vlanik, post: 981761, member: 19907"] The forum, http://garpun.spb.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=55363#55363 , has written 174 pages ... times ... Purpose of the topic, how to make piston pneumatic correctly ... Over the ten years of discussion of the Vkanik guns, these people have not understood the principles of my gun ... Therefore, they cannot make a reliable working version ... All their attempts have ended at the level of pictures ...
To date, there are only two clones of my guns ... But even they are five years behind in development ...
Something you can see here ... @vlanik_gun [/ QUOTE]
I went back to look at this long thread and if bickering, squabbles, derails and insults were deleted and everyone kept to the subject at hand then much less than 174 pages would have been required. Here threads do not run as long as the pages are filled with information and not idle chit chat and.people playing games, for which we must thank the moderators. Those who want to be disruptive and sarcastic, bullying, etc. are soon given the boot as they add nothing but a distraction.

The above gun was finally sold on eBay for 200 euro, but no one has identified it. Difficult to see any relief ports on it which would usually be behind the muzzle as they are here on this RPP-EX, which is brand new the same price. Both guns use a cam or cut out cylinder sear lever, basically a single piece trigger operated by a sliding pull rod.
RPPEX.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT