• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

WARNING - Re: TimeToTime.com

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

mybluc4

Oct 13, 2004
For those of you in the market for a dive watch and who may be considering a purchase over the internet, please read:

After 9 months of trying to work through my problems with TimeToTime.com, American Express informs me that regardless of how unethically TTT transacted their sale, they are a foreign company and American Express cannot interfere with their stated policies.
American Express did not seem to care that they are in a relationship with a vendor using Amex as a payment pass through for spurious transactions.
TimeToTime.com sent me a watch (with the wrong dial face) 5 months after the original transaction (after stating a 6 week delivery), 3 months after receiving my cancellation (their receipt is electronically documented for both the fax and email they received), and without contacting me to find out "if I maintained my order" after numerous delays (a policy published on their web site as a term of sale).
DEBBIE SMITH and JOHN BERTANI WHO MANAGE TIMETOTIME.COM ARE UNETHICAL MERCHANTS BORDERING ON CRIMINAL. THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR OVERSEAS STATUS TO RENDER RECOURSE THROUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY USELESS.
American Express should be ashamed to be associated with such an organization.
PLEASE FELLOW BUYERS, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE PUT IN SUCH A POSTION BY TIMETOTIME.COM or anyone else for that matter.

Reactions: Pezman
I had the same thing happen to me w/ Price Line.com and Visa. I tried booking a 2 room suit and they gave me 2 suits. W/in 5 minutes of realizing what was happening I contacted them. I contacted the hotel in Hawaii who was willing to cancel the booking BUT Priceline insisted that when I hit the enter button there was no chance to make any sort of change. Visa supported Priceline and I am out 660.00 :( Tommy7

Thats why people prefer ebay for their overseas internet buys.
The feedback system on ebay doesn't alloud sellers to ruin a transaction in ways like the above mentioned,cause if they do,ONCE,they are out of there...
And ebay sellers (like myself) would die if they loose their ebay store.
mybluc4,
If you're still indrested in a watch I can reccomend a VERY nice seller.

please do share spiros.
by the way fellas, i bought a suit from spiros and i can say that its a lot better than my OMER suit, so good work spiros and keep it up.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT