• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Webinar - Freediving Q&A session

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Alina

Sep 6, 2010
On Thursday - January 31st, 2013
we will have another webinar that will be addressing your questions to Aharon Solomons, AIDA Instructor Trainer.
And questions that were asked subsiquent to last week's meeting.
You can prepare questions and we will do our best to answer them in the alotted time.
The time for the webinar 20:00-21:00 (GMT+2)
The link to the webinar will be posted here few hours before.

Very good! Thank you Alina and Aharon. I'll be there next week and will try the balloon trick before that.

Connor

My EQ brick wall is mouthfil and it has to do with the soft palette in the wrong position, so the balloon is very worth trying, will let you know.

In talking about winter training, could you expound on how to maximize chest/diaphragm flexibility?

Connor

This event deserves more publicity. I noticed that it is happening when it was already finished :(

Maybe the next time. Happy anyway to see such great steps forward of the sport.

Sorry to ask but what was the balloon test?

On Thursday, I will post a FB/Twitter message on my companies sites - as I am sure many will find it useful

Alina - is this a regular event. If so drop me some details and i'll get a news item up on DB.

Do you have to sign up for twitter to get sound or better than that, is there a transcript?

Stephan, it is! Thank you very much!
I will let Aharon give you the details (or talk to him, and then mail you;) )

Bill, after one minute the sound was great! just a mic problem :duh
you DO need to be a twitter user in order to ask questions online while it's live broadcast.
Thnks :girlie

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT