• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

well here is a start!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Deep Thought,
Actually, we were on a quite large lake in northern Alberta province. In the spring and fall it is famous for lake trout but in the summer that species goes quite deep leaving the surface to the pike. Pike are so aggressive that we would sometimes catch fish so little that the spoons we used outweighed them. Naturally, with barbless hooks they all went back into the water. Jim caught one that measured 42" and my biggest was 40". Both the tinies and the monsters were catch and release, but each day we'd keep on around 30" for dinner (and breakfast the next morning.)

and yesterday i was fighting with spinefoots with 6 people team work up;) We made them kebab (bbq) after the dive on the beach... very nice day. Its good to see people are fighting with fishes but not with themselves

AYDIN, you are really missing mate ;) the AJs are here and I think I solved the way to shoot dentex :D I shoot 1 for day :D

by the way I developed my hunting PB to a 28m sargo shoot just an hour ago ;)

they are big... I saw 20 - 30k ones every day.. however they do not come closer....

hayret biþey yaaa!!! Biz burda 1kg olan palazlarý görsek bayram ederiz sen 20-30 kg dan bahseden:head Sen þimdi nerde dalýyorsun? Bahse girerim bu balýklarý ege de görüyosundur, mesela Ýzmir? :D Herneyse, performansýnýda bayaðý artýrmýþsýn, abi nasýl oldu bu olay sýrrýný versene bizede:D :D :D Askerde bol bol static apnea mý çalýþtýn ne? Yoksa yeni paletlerdenmi? Bende bu aralar C4 almaya çalýþýyorum, sizin orada kaça bu meretler? Bir araþtýrýrmýsýn lütfen? Ýyi dalýþlar dostum, balýklarýn hepsini vurma belki birkaç tanede bizim tarafa gelir:D :D :D :duh

don't worry man, you can not know all of the languages....
Can you????:hmm :head :head :head

Murat,
I'm diving in Bodrum ;) so your guess is right.. There are surprisingly a lot of fish in this place at this season and I'm doing my best to shoot them :D

(askerde cokda static falan calýsmadým ama burda heralde cok istekli olusumdan bayagi bi ilerleme oldu dalýslarýmda :) C4 lere gelince bu sene gelmis burdada baslamýs satýlmaya, benim duydugum 170euro civarýna alýnabiliyomus ama etiket gormedim..)

Memo,

When I go visit Turkey again...that would be the place I would stay I think. Bodrum is my most favorite place in Turkey. Send some pictures will you. Tesekur ederim efendi...cok yasa...

Marcos

ok mate

here are some pics....

1st one.... a typical dive map in here ;)

we have some amazing bays, and really clear water in Bodrum, I advise you end of august and september for a "not too hot" and cool holiday... but if you like night life and partying july and august is the time to go there ;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT