• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What is your bloodtype? (O for hunter?!?)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

What is your bloodtype?

• Bloodtype A

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Bloodtype B

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Bloodtype O

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Bloodtype AB

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Dont know

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Vectra

Jul 21, 2003
I had an interesting conversation w a friend the other day about bloodtypes. He is into the bloodtype diet which states that ppl w different bloodtypes should eat different kinds of food. Typical hunter cultures are said to have a lot higher percentage of bloodtype O.
So for the statistics: What is YOUR bloodtype?
:eek:)

Last edited:
Hiya

Sorry, can't help you out on that one!!! Everybody that knows me reckons i've got salt-water flowing through my veins!!!:D :D :D

Now just got to wait a couple of 100 years and i'm sure evolution will pesent me with a pair of gills behind my ears!!!

miles:D

45% of the world's pop has type O :hmm. Strangely enough, O is double recessive (what you get if you have neither A or B). I have A. Must have picked that up from my mom...not much of a hunter ;).

Very strange poll, btw...hehe.

I have A Negative whatever that means.

I think what I lack in genetics I make up for in raw talent :p

No seriously now, if we ate fish all the time we would have a lower level of fat in your blood so by Hunter you mean land hunter not sea hunter?

I have"A" too. Though, my hunting instinct are very strong, does not matter land or water. I don't miss anychance when i saw a prey unless laws or ethics stops me. Few months ago i went to picnic and i wanted to take a little walk to see what is around. Suddenly two hares appeared 15-20 meter in front of me (too bad they don't show up when you have gun in the hand), i immediatelly crouch down and tried to stalk them from behind the little plantation (trees like things) not a surprise that they noticed me much much before so when i stand and jump to them they already ran away. Me, i ran crazily after them:head :duh rofl

Reactions: OceanSwimmer
Nice one Murat rofl

You should refine your ambush technique and Aspetto.

Try some of the ACME products. They really worked for the Wile.e. Coyote.

Well one "O" here, just fresh out of water... got one Bass for dinner, which was delicious!! its not the blood type but the trigger finger!!

Pekka

always wondered why those warner bross stuff gives the poor coyote a little brain or luck even some food instead of fancy tools which deny all of the laws of the physics:D :head

Wile E. Coyote

It's an American thing about love of the under-dog; in this case, the Coyote. :eek:

Wile E Coyote is the best cartoon character of all time.

The best moments was in the planning stages where his blueprints used to show a succesful capture of the roadrunner :D

This was one case where persistance did not pay off.

blood

like peka, just finished eating the catch with some friends (those Trevally posted yesterday... ), mighty fine for someone with b+ !

anton

Type "O" here. Also have been known to be provoked into chasing rabbits. Actually caught a sizeable one on campus recently, "agguato" style, using my coat. Hilarious but very tasty :D:D

Reactions: Oldsarge
Oh well done, Bauer! A few years back I had a student get disciplined for catching a pigeon barehanded here on campus. I was outraged! That isn't punishable behavior, it's perfectly normal little boy! I counciled the lunch monitor and gave the little kid a good pigeon recipe. A+ here but it doesn't slow me down!

Reactions: unirdna
Strange poll, but that being said I'm participating aren't I!

I'm A-, but I am trying to make up for the lack of genetic predisposition with practice. Now if I could just move a little closer to the ocean, I could get in more practice.

LOL
O+ as well. My mom has dozens of pictures of me from every camping trip as a child, holding snakes, lizards, fish, anything I could stalk and capture. Maybe there is something to this...

I'm O negative.

Does anyone know if any one blood type is better suited to freediving than others? Does one type of blood hold my hemoglobin or oxygen than others?

Jason

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT