• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What the hell is that fish?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
men at work

.. trees are "imported" from other Maldivian islands

Attachments

• reethi rah resort 021.jpg
    reethi rah resort 021.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 275
feeding the masses

gotta eat!

Attachments

• reethi rah resort 024.jpg
    reethi rah resort 024.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 267
book a room

they are n't finished yet... this is the expensive side of the island.. as it faces west.

Attachments

• reethi rah resort 013.jpg
    reethi rah resort 013.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 269
need a job?

we make all our own blocks for construction. imagine working in 30deg.C all day long in the beating sun.

Attachments

• reethi rah resort 018.jpg
    reethi rah resort 018.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 260
mockup of an end result

but at the end of the day... imagine paying for a week, to be able to sit on this deck with a cocktail.. and see this. only a 10 min swim to the drop-off....
Starting from only 700USD per night, bed and breakfast.

photo of mockup

.. here's the deck

Attachments

• mockup 14-11-03 051.jpg
    mockup 14-11-03 051.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 256
Originally posted by w3ac
Yeah Shane, that's a Bermuda chub or nenue here in Hawaii. Props to Murat for getting the Hawaiian name. Anyway, those guys are pretty stink and not very good to eat IMO. Some guys say they make poke (marinated raw fish) with it. I tried nenue poke and to be honest, I wasn't impressed. Pretty fun to fight on rod and reel though.

Hey island_sands, where do we send our resume. That place is amazing. Clear water and do a see a blue water ledge a little bit out? I'm also house trained, a pretty good cook, have been known to give incredible massages, and will gladly join.. I mean ward off the gawking construction workers.

Brad

Murat?

& I'll be glad to come down & dive while Brad fends off said construction workers ;)

hmmm.. this isn't Hawaii though. this is in Maldives... a 2 day journey from where you are.... :)

we'll have to organise you a day in the SPA to loosen those muscles before you start. (freediving)

HAs that guy in the kitchen peed his pants :D

No wonder one of your requirements is to be house trained ;)

My snorkel has no purge valve but I can hold my breathe for at least 5:25

How does that feel......erm sound!!!!!!!

you are terrible!!!! hahahahahaha... you know sometimes breath-holding is not required :p

the guy in the kitchen is sweating like a hog. poor b@gger.

Ooops, sorry fuzz. Had a momentary brain fart there.

To the required list:
1. Brown eyes and broad shoulders. Check
2. Water trained. Check
3. Good cook and sashimi chef. Check
4. Nice snorkel with purge valve. Got an Impulse 2 baby!
5. Clean, tidy, and up for a swim. Check
6. Have a big stick. Well I got a 55 inch woody...for shooting reef fish silly.
7. Willing to work in a place like this. Looks good to me.

Oh the wine thing, wine is an acquired taste, kinda like some other things :p. BTW, you still have not told us your name. You can PM it to me so the rest of the pervs here won't know. Did I mention I play the guitar and am a holf decent singer?:mute

Brad

Last edited:
hahaha... i have a Washburne, no 21 out of 24 made... got it second hand in Johannesburg.. looks brank new. put on some Elixir strings.. and away ya go!
needless to say that i am still learning :)

OMG :D
We're talking music in paradise
rofl :friday :chatup :wave :king :inlove

Last edited:
for brad

need a job in paradise?

Attachments

• sydney on the beach.jpg
    sydney on the beach.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 206
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT