• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

What's the deepest dive you've done???

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Mate, you are 16 yo & hopefully have a lifetime to shoot big fish. What has been posted above is reckless on a spearfishing forum, particularly when it is read by young spearos like yourself. Join a local club & learn how to spearfish safely & effectively, do not try to emulate this guy.
Sorry mate, I don't understand. Are you saying that what I said is reckless? And yeah, I have just recently joined a club. Already learnt so much.

Cheers Bro!

Sorry mate, I don't understand. Are you saying that what I said is reckless? And yeah, I have just recently joined a club. Already learnt so much.

Cheers Bro!
No, what you quoted was reckless of the original poster to put on a spearfishing forum, especially where it could influence new spearos.
North shore seahawkes? You, missed a good comp at long reef on Sunday.:)

Reactions: Davis
No, what you quoted was reckless of the original poster to put on a spearfishing forum, especially where it could influence new spearos.
North shore seahawkes? You, missed a good comp at long reef on Sunday.:)
Haha Yeah Bro! You part of the club? Only just joined, coming to the meeting this month.

Haha Yeah Bro! You part of the club? Only just joined, coming to the meeting this month.
I wont be at the meetings but I should be at most competitions around Sydney.(y)
First joined the Sea Hawkes about 35 years ago & had been spearing for decade before that. :)

I wont be at the meetings but I should be at most competitions around Sydney.(y)
First joined the Sea Hawkes about 35 years ago & had been spearing for decade before that. :)
Awesome bro, will be great to meet you!

Sheer numbers I’d suspect about 180-200ft to retrieve a lost spear shaft. Longest static was about 7 mins. Unless you count pure o2 static in which case over 10 mins but you kind of hit an altered state of reality doing those in my experience.

Many folks have died trying to go longer or deeper but with proper training and good one up one down buddy etiquette you can really push yourself and still have a good time. Most importantly you can make it home to talk about it.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT