• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

[B]Norfolk 2013[/B]

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I have a similar setup, 16 foot canoe with a 4hp mounted on it. It goes well would be better with an outrigger tho

Did try to upload a pic with this post not to sure if its worked, it's only a 2hp so should be ok, still yet to test it as need to make steering and throttle controls but it's now attached.. Can't wait to test it out!!

Hi Luke i won the belt so when it arrives ill let you know will need to adjust to my weight etc. Kayak is my small sit on so i may be a bit slower than you paddling out. Ill drop a line when is here. Fraser

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys. I'm in north Cambridgeshire if you ever want anyone to buddy up with I'd be upfor it. Not a spearo (yet) but just getting into freediving . Would be great to join you as you are local

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The more the merrier!! I'm very limited to as and when I can go out due to family and work but we can always plan dives, has your belt arrived yet Fraser, We could do a dive this weekend if your ready for it? hopefully il have steering and throttle controls made by then so I can test the outboard:)

The more the merrier!! I'm very limited to as and when I can go out due to family and work but we can always plan dives, has your belt arrived yet Fraser, We could do a dive this weekend if your ready for it? hopefully il have steering and throttle controls made by then so I can test the outboard:)

Sounds good. Have a 7mm camo suit think that would be overkill for this time of year?

7mm will be fine mate, I'm using 5mm camo suit, it might seem warm outside but the sea is still very cold.. I'm hoping to go for a dive Sunday if anybody is up for joining?

Yeh I could be around. Was going to head to coast Where you heading ? Dived the wreck at cley once. Vis wasn't great tho

I was thinking cley as they are catching lots of bass and mackerel at the min, vis has been really good this way recently too so fingers crossed it'll be the same at the weekend. Cley is a good place as it gets deep fairly fast unlike a lot of places in Norfolk. I'm gonna go Sunday for sure, probably be mid day time if you wanna have a meet there n then?

Sounds good to me I'll confirm though. Belt arrived today so need to adjust it on the day

Ok sounds good to me I'll pm you my number. Have a mate around on Sunday but he will wait on beach

Hi Fraser,
Il be there at 12 if you can make it there a bit earlier? If not you'll see us out there my mate will be rod fishing on a kayak and my kayak is silver..

Bit to early for me so I'll rain check today and take a swim out in the eve next week I need to set up the belt etc so I'll start shallow at Brancaster or somewhere similar tide times permitting.

Hi guys I'm just getting some kit together for spearfishing and would love to meet up with a few of you lads if that would be ok with you guys? I live in kings lynn so not far from the coast cheers ash

Hi I still haven't been yet due to other commitments and hols but when I do I'll let you know

Reactions: Ash999
Hi

Im a SSi level 2 freediver from Kings Lynn looking to get into spearfishing, mind if i tag along on your next dive?

Cheers
Pete

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT