• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ireland 2014

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
2014-07-27 17.14.20.jpg

Hi

I have been spearfishing with my old man for years but he only goes out the odd time now. I'm living in Dublin at the moment but I am prepared to travel if anyone wants to meet up.

Cheers
Steve

Good morning all,

In first place my apologies for being out of reach for so long.

Second, I would like to say that I am ready to start spearfishing again and like to know if my old dive buds (Donnachad, Sunfish and Johnnybuoy) still go out once and a wile and if I can rejoin the team.

Dive Safe.

Hey Fillippe. Good to see you back. I'm living in Canada now since last summer. If I ever get back I'll be in touch. I'm sure Dave gets out once in a while but Denis isn't really diving that much recently but has said to me that he wants to get back into it. Have you been away? Hope all is well with you and your family.

Hi Boys , it looks it been quiet summer everywhere ( Ireland and Norway) , I haven't been much diving my self in Norway , only few times thru out of summer . water temperatures raised in is 20 all big fish just got out in deep water. now is looks is coming back. will post you some pictures true out winter , keep yous bit interesting . miss you all !!!

Attachments

• 65092_857935240883982_5787802209799963566_n.jpg
    65092_857935240883982_5787802209799963566_n.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 170
Hey Fillippe. Good to see you back. I'm living in Canada now since last summer. If I ever get back I'll be in touch. I'm sure Dave gets out once in a while but Denis isn't really diving that much recently but has said to me that he wants to get back into it. Have you been away? Hope all is well with you and your family.
Hi Johnny,
Canada? That was a big change. Work or pleasure?
Yes, I was away for a few month and just got back wondering if anybody still remember me.
Please let me know when and if you come back to Ireland.
All the best.

Hi

I have been spearfishing with my old man for years but he only goes out the odd time now. I'm living in Dublin at the moment but I am prepared to travel if anyone wants to meet up.

Cheers
Steve

Hey Steve,

I know the season is over with now but starting next season I would definitively be up for doing some spearfishing. I am also based in Dublin.

Cheers,
Johan

Hi Johnny,
Canada? That was a big change. Work or pleasure?
Yes, I was away for a few month and just got back wondering if anybody still remember me.
Please let me know when and if you come back to Ireland.
All the best.
I'm out here working Fillippe. Working for Exxon Mobil (esso) in an oilfield up north. Just starting to freeze over again and I didn't get a chance to dive the lakes!!
You won't be forgotten, not for drinking cold beer after a dive for scallops in -4 degrees ya mad b&@*%$d!!!

Reactions: Filipe
I'm out here working Fillippe. Working for Exxon Mobil (esso) in an oilfield up north. Just starting to freeze over again and I didn't get a chance to dive the lakes!!
You won't be forgotten, not for drinking cold beer after a dive for scallops in -4 degrees ya mad b&@*%$d!!!
That is good.
When you have the chance, PM me your email.
Take care my friend.

Hi lads,
I'll be over in Carlow for Xmas visiting inlaws
anybody around for a coffee and a chat?
Thinking about moving back for a while but dunno I can stay without gilthead i am addicted to them ;-)
Also anyone can tell me how to get a firearm license for air speargun?

thanks
Lulazz

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT