• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2004's First Caption Contest

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

icarus pacific

Human-in-training
Nov 7, 2001
OK, ok... so I went walkabout for a month. We're all still here right?

Here's the dealio- you take a long, loving look at the photo below. You put all those IQ points that Mom and Dad paid for you to develop at school, and you try regularly to piss away, towards coming up with the funniest one liner or poem or three part bar, whatever, long as it's funny. You post said funny here. And wait.

And wait some more. And maybe a little more. zzz Whilst you wait, if you come up with more funny stuff, hey, share it with us. It's all good. Long as it's fairly clean.

Because you see dear DB member, the Caption Contest judges are also my kids, masquerading as the coolest kids on the planet.:mute And these kids know what crap is and what's funny. The got it from their Mother I guess...:hmm That and there are more than few youngsters here as well as oldsters acting young, so be cool, otay? ;)

Your entry gets tabbed as dakine or da one :D you gonna be sooo lucky brah!! 'Cause you get to either sport a DB T shirt (as seen on numerous, well , a couple, ) of the handsome-r and prettier types in the diving community OR a real life DB mug to sip your bev from. Life gets sooo god, huh?

So if you blow bubbles, or hold it, it don't matter as long as you don't suck. Comprende? That's aussie for "Cotton"? or Canadian for "eh?" Game on.

Seeing as fins are all the talk...

Last edited:
After much diet and excercise, Sven finally found out why his feet had hurt since he was a child

Oh and dude: I'm sooooo glad you cut the "Riffe" out of the pic...
Means we keep our PG rating...:D

hmmm... they looked bigger in the ad

or

Mum! Dad's gonna do his dynamics in our kiddie pool again!

OMG!!! Where to take this one....

Funny that, Sven usually has no problems forcing himself into day-glo rubbers... (wetsuits, you sick... ahhh who am I kidding)

One look at the latest misteak and Sven vows never to try converting metric to U.S. fin sizes again.

SVEN: " That's funny, I fit into her high-heels just fine?"

Jon;)

Try the latest fins by Picasso - with new and improved toe pockets!!! :D

Cheers
Uli

Reactions: Rolando
You think you have constipation? The poor guy had to buy new fins every time he went to the bathroom!

Adrian

Last edited:
OK! Who washed the fins in hot water?

And another one:

Sven! You aren't coming out of your room until you finish your homework!

Adrian

The drunken Sven was easily conned out of his Matrix fins by the wily four-year old...

and on the other side of the globe, the eight year old pulled a size 12 longfin out of the package that had just arived in the mail, and wondered who had received his yellow jetfins, and what they were doing with them.........

2004 National Podiatry Convention: San Francisco, CA

Dr. Smel E. Foote:

"As you all can see, the patient in this picture suffers from what we call Fagotidis pedia . He feels a need to adorn his toes with bright colored, undersized pediatric fins. Seems to be a common ailment among freediving homos in the Bay area."

Hey Sven, Where's my Shirt from last month?:D

Are those fins on your feet, or are you just happy to see me?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT