• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

2014 lunocet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ted Ciamillo You promised me on the 15th of November that you would send me the tracking by this Tuesday but i haven't recieved it. Have you forgotten it again?

@finSailor Good for you! I think it is the only way to obtain what i paid. I train with my friends.They're kiding me about this situation cause i have showed them enthusiastic what i ordered on March 2014 and i haven't got it yet.I really hope that this story comes to the end...

hello, Everyone. And Mr. Ciamillo.

I mailed claim to Mr. Ciamillo several times, too, but I didnot have an answer.
I would better contribute to here than mailed directly, to know him my case, would'nt I?

Mr. Ciamillo, my Invoice Number is 1695(ordered 2015 Lunocet Pro).
448 dollars have been settled on July 1 by VISA.

It's busy place gratefulness, but please confirm my order once again.
And when you ship it off as soon as possible, I'm happy.

Takeshi Seo as TAK_SEO , Tokyo Japan
Sorry for my poor English.

Reactions: Silvio Pagliero
hello, Everyone. And Mr. Ciamillo.

I mailed claim to Mr. Ciamillo several times, too, but I didnot have an answer.
I would better contribute to here than mailed directly, to know him my case, would'nt I?

I have a mail from Ciamillo this morning.
"I have your Lunocet shipping this week!"
Pleasant.

Thanks, Ted.

Hi tak_seo you're really lucky beacuse i have never recieved anything neither the tracking number even if Ted promised me that he would send me.
Ted have you forgotten me?

Reactions: tak_seo
Hello Silvio
I'm sorry, But it isn't sure yet. He had also said "I just started shipping. I will have yours out next week" in August, but it has not reached yet.
He said "I will have it to you by Friday" this time. If the tracking number comes, I will report again.
I believe him.

Hi Guys,

Tracking number was sent from Ted today. Thank you , Ted.
It's about 5 months after I order, I think I'm luckier than other persons.
Exchange rate of the Japanese yen fell fairly during five months. I am lucky while Japanese yen was high, i settled it.

Ted is making the good goods. It's impossible that we buy Lunocet from a person besides Ted.
I hope that Ted makes a good way to circulate everything.

I wish that shipping starts to Silvio, and other people who have not reached yet.

Reactions: Chipswim
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT