• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

AIDA Indoor Freediving World Championship 2009 - Århus

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Some more photos from Aarhus, this time from the French team (by Jéjé Chapelle):

Picasa Albums Web - jejechapelle - Monde AIDA Aa...

Some of them could do a nice desktop background. For example this one. That's Jéjé himself, taken by the CMAS French representation team coach Cédric Genin (and mine and Jéjé's trainer too):

jeje.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jay cluskey
Someone wanted a video from the Awardgiving ceremony. So here is the most beautiful of them all. What a beautiful song:inlove

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CEngelbrecht
For a moment there I started thinking of all the lonely hours in the pool and all those horrible no warm-up, no breathe-up max apneawalks. I soon realized that I had to think of something else. I am really thankful that the organizers made such a big deal out of this part of the competition. It made me feel like a world champion, and that was just amazing. So to the organizers::inlove

For a moment there I started thinking of all the lonely hours in the pool and all those horrible no warm-up, no breathe-up max apneawalks. I soon realized that I had to think of something else. I am really thankful that the organizers made such a big deal out of this part of the competition. It made me feel like a world champion, and that was just amazing. So to the organizers::inlove
You've earned every second. It was an inspiring dive.
pray.gif

Well that's because you are the World Champion Bjerte :)
Don't be so humble, it was a great dive, you deserve it.

You should come visit Finland in january. :D

I saw a post in DB were there these old ladies taking a bath outside in water sorrounded by ice then they went to sauna :blackeye at least snow all year is better than rain all year, but still I'm planing to move to denmark I was searching on youtube how do you scandinavian eskimos freedive first though was pool but I found lots and lots of video

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7TC4_meuuas&hl=pt-br&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7TC4_meuuas&hl=pt-br&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The karma is since there will good people freediver peanuts and bers anything is possible where it is a lake, in a pool or at the sea you inspired me, so next time january comes think about this please maybe it's a sentece that may not give you any chicks but at least I hope it makes your day better:mad:

PS:weren't you the guy that had that terrible samba and was strugling to stay above the water?!?!?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT