• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

August's Caption Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I think I like Sven's initial comment in the opening...

"Ferchissakes! Mind the Jewels!" but, since that one is already taken.....

I don't remember exactly where the jingle came from but I think it was a TV commercial....

"Gimme dat, gimme dat,
Oh woncha gimme dat?
Oh woncha gimme dat ding?"

B

"thud, thud, thud............Check, check, 1-2, 1-2...................Is this thing on?"

------Scott

"Is that a boiled egg in your left hand or are you just happy to see me?" :naughty

roflI would do you too....But it smells kinda FISHY!!!!!!rofl

Last edited:
...and those of you that thought I forgot... :naughty. Even I have to work.

OK, so with alll the entries submitted and the fog clearing from my addled noggin, it comes down to these entries-

Deepthought- blowfish?? Yo quero obvious? But funny. :ycard
Fogish with the cleaner wrasse.
Jon's fish love.
BatRay- bubble job. Mmmm. :inlove
Crusty- too true mate. Too true. :chatup
Sergiu freeing willy, brilliant!
Griff and the heretofore little known Aussie flopper.
and singleshot's mate w/ the bait.

Tough goings folks, but Fogish takes home the win and the rest of you can all sulk back to your desk knowing you came in 2nd.

So, fogish, send me a PM with your choice of a T shirt, specify size or mug and where to send it.

And to all that sent mails wondering where/how/when I was, many thanks. I was in the Gulf, Norway and back in/under the Gulf for most of the time and blissfully free of a computer the rest. And then while I had some time, I got cut on. I'm glad to see my absence didn't slow anyone down. Till then, much love.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT