• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

bat rays

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Hey! don;t be hitting on my Woman!

BatRay and I are engauged!!! thought this was commom knowledge? I'm saving up for her Wedding Mumu, and already have the 70's chevy van parked down by the river (for our honeymoon). we're just trying to decid what to have besides franks and beans at the reception, after the shotgun wedding :D

Amphibious said:
we're just trying to decid what to have besides franks and beans at the reception, after the shotgun wedding :D
How about one of dem fancy cakes.
rnw2.jpg[

Cut em up and cook em like scallops. Some use a cookie-cutter like device to cut the meat into scallop shapes.
You've probably ate Batray in an asian restaraunt thinking they were scallops! :) hehehe

BatRay said:
True, but it's also the only one mentioned so far.

Anyone else? :D

How about a hour or two in a cold sea with viz that you would need to cut with your knife followed by a rub down with a dead fish?

Amphibious how about McDonalds always a firm favorite

BatRay said:
True, but it's also the only one mentioned so far.

Anyone else? :D

A serenade beneath the window from The Magic Flute, say "Che cosa d'amore", a glass of Amoretto on the rocks, vanilla scented candles and an orchid?

Reactions: Spaniard
In my country we stay off of bat rays: if you just happen to touch any, her brothers will force you to marry her...

Think that's a fine Idea, Honey Bunny!

I'll just sell a few more of these here Squirl pelts and we can splurge on a 50pack of Plastic Forks!

Looks like plenty of batray recipe ideas - batray with champagne, Amoretto, franks and beans, dead fish, and/or little cakes - who knew?

Oh and the forks sound lovely, dearest - just make sure they're the sturdy kind.

Oldsarge said:
I think Spaniard's approach is more likely to be successful than any other.

mmmm me too. Rachel dont worry about Amphibious though. If he leaves you he will always still be your brother rofl rofl

Reactions: BatRay
Hmmm, the Neanderthal approach has never worked for me. Must be too old or something. Certainly it's not because I'm too pretty!!!!

What do you expect from a man from the colonies?:)
You won’t find us English boys so forward.

Only a joke shadowkiller should hate for you to creep up behind me!!!

Indeed podge, especially if he crept up behind you and hugs you and yells

"Brace yourself darling!: rofl:rofl:

BatRay said:
Indeed podge, especially if he crept up behind you and hugs you and yells

"Brace yourself darling!: rofl:rofl:

He’d have to render me unconscious with his dijeredo first,:confused:
And I’m pretty sure that Mrs Podge would have something to say about it as well.
Having said that I have heard all sorts of things about these Australian chaps?rofl

podge said:
He’d have to render me unconscious with his dijeredo first,:confused:
And I’m pretty sure that Mrs Podge would have something to say about it as well.
Having said that I have heard all sorts of things about these Australian chaps?rofl

i nearly passed out from a rendering from a didgeridoo once as well rofl rofl
never been the same since :D

:naughty

island_sands said:
i nearly passed out from a rendering from a didgeridoo once as well rofl rofl
never been the same since :D

:naughty

Island_sands
From what I’ve seen on these forums I can’t believe that you can be anything other than perfect.:)

Reactions: island_sands
Podge: Im actually German... but the Dijeredoo analogy works for me!

Whats wrong with my line? Surely its better than normal foreplay... you know, 3hrs of begging.. :hmm

Reactions: podge
It's never taken me three hours . . . for the begging part, that is.

Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT