• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Buy Top Equipment @ The Deeper Blue Shop!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
NorthDiver,

This whole episode seems to be blowing over - threats had been made towards us and they seem to have been discussed and diffused, but we're not out of the woods just yet.

However, in an ideal world Free Trade works - however the threat to us was of a more sinister kind. Reports were that US based businesses were going to start putting pressure on the Manufacturers (most of the Manufacturers are based in Europe). However, I hope that they all have realised that there is likely to be enough room in the marketplace for us...

My point to most of the US based businesses is that if Deeper Blue and DiveInn hadn't taken this step together, then someone else would have and we're a lot friendlier to deal with than some of the others.

Market Globalization

It's just a matter of time until most markets go global. Bad thing for many in the USA, good thing for people. Excuse the politics, what I meant to say was Deeper blue and Dive Inn are a wonderful pairing that ultimately fill a much needed niche!

Great Deals

I received a Cresci SuperComp wetsuit from the store 2 weeks ago. It arrived as promised in 4 days so I was able to dive with it the weekend after I ordered it. The ordering experience was hassle free.

I still can't get over the price! Even converted to CDN I think I saved a couple hundred dollars from a similar quality wetsuit here in canada.

Keep up the good work!

Order from Diveinn.com but be careful

I ordered from them in the past and their prices are amazing
and the weaker the Euro against USD the more amazing they become!
However you have to be very careful about what you receive from them. As an example I ordered a Squadra Pro 55 wetsuit.
I exchanged probably 10 e-mails with them verifying my purchase.
But after I used the suit I realized that the pants are actually
70 in thickness, not 55 (7 mm versus 5.5 mm). On top of that they were defective, immediately developing a hole in a stress-free spot (not at the seam). It is too late to exchange but their negligence results in 1.5 extra kilos of lead I have to haul.

Anyway they are one of very few European-based outfits that
ship all over the world and their shipping charges are outstanding.

Vadim

I can't seem to get into the shop. Everytime I try the link , the "page not found" warning comes back.
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble?

I am having the same problem right now. I have been trying to log on with them for the past 20 minutes.:(

Jon

I've never had that problem and I just logged on to check:confused:

Hah ha! I got in! and it was worth the wait. Great prices and great products for freedivers! Thanks guys!

in one phrase boycot picasso and sporsub products

Last edited:
Has any of you ordered something like a wetsuit. And actually reciewed it?

I live in Denmark, and it calculated freight and it all seemed fine. I want to order because even with freight it's much cheaper than here.

So it would work even if I don't live in the U.S ? and live in europe?

Our shop (run by ScubaStore) has numerous orders of varying sizes and are sent all over the world.

It will work no matter where you are in the world!

I just have to say this is the most fantastic dive store i have ever seen!

I must spend all my savings there, must!

There's hardly any stores in my country with freedive equipment. And the prices are very nice indeed. Thanks you guys!:D

"But i just wanna dive"

:waterwork arrrrrrgh I really wanted to order a suit + other gear from the store, but all my sizes (medium-large) are sold out!

Delivery is in 3 weeks on most of them. How up to date is the stock system?

Well now I guess i'll just have to buy the gear at a local store at blood prices :waterwork

For what it's worth, I can pick up pretty much anything I need from friend's shops but when all is said and done, the instances I've purchased from the DB store have been painless, excepting the shipping costs. Even then, the products were first rate and I still saved serious ducats! High marks!

sven

Last edited:
Woohooo, great!

This shop saves my day! Just been checking in, i`ll order tomorrow! I started on freediving couple of weeks ago and was afraid it could kill my `student`s budget`... With this shop, I`ll be able to get my basic stuff, such as fins, right now and I do not have to wait a month to get the dough together, thanks, thanks, thanks to deeper blue and diveInn!
:thankyou

kindest greets joe

BTW, really glad I found deeper blue, helps a lot when being a newbie! :wave

I just went on scubastore tonight and noticed price cuts on everything I looked at. I just ordered 4 days ago and everything that I bought is 10-15% less money now. The prices were great before, now even better.

Yes, I enter through the link at the beginning of this thread. Is there a url that goes directly to the deeper blue version?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT