• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Buy Top Equipment @ The Deeper Blue Shop!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Parapsycho,
The sporasub fin pockets are per pocket, not pair, and to the U.S. the price doubles on top of that via a "purchase cost" add-on which I assume is import duty. Be very aware of what you are buying and you will probably be okay. They accept returns if you are not satisfied but you still have shipping to and from Spain. I'd clarify everything with them by e-mail beore ordering.
Mark

For thouse of you who has purchased from Scubastrore and are living in USA.

I am planning a major equipment purchase from scubastore (for me and my wife), but not sure if I have to budget for paying any import duties.

TIA

Duties kick in at a certain price level. Any way you can break up the purchase? Looks like the ceiling is $200.

actually I was looking to consolidate the purchases for my wife and I, to save on the shipping charges.

catch 22, huh ?

Ouch...I too was surprised on an order I queued up on the DB diveshop, when it came up showing the shipping (to the US) was going to be over $100! And if I ended up paying a bunch more for import duty, it would have killed me...so I decided to go find similar gear where ever I could here in the US. I found a place to buy everything I need and pay only $15 to ship it here. It would be awesome if some day the DB shop began shipping stuff from a warehouse in the US as well...
:)

Hi all

I have a question about ordering at scubastore.com. I need to order somewhere around 30 items, but not all of them are in stock. I’m then told to make a lot of orders because the items that are not in stock have to be order separately. I have to pay shipping for each order and that becomes a lot of money – much more then if scubastore could sent 1 package!
Why can’t I just make one order, pay for shipping one time, and get some kind of message saying: “You have items in your order which are not in stock. Your order will not be shipped before the items are back in stock……”
I’m sure some of you guys have experienced the same thing – how did you solve it?

:) Lodberg

hi Lodberg

I have placed so many orders with scuba store, and most of the items were not in stock.

All you have to do is in the

ANY COMMENT OR ESPECIAL REQUEST? : section , just mention that you want to pool all your orders and have them all shipped together in one shipment.

be sure to mention all the order numbers that you want to pool together...

Next step is, send them an email mentioning the orders that you would like to pool together.

products@scubastore.com

Hope this helps

Regards

Nesim

Hi Nesim

Thanks for the answer. So if I do as you mention I don't get charged for all the extra shipping costs?

When I complete an order I have to pay for shipping with my creditcard, but do I get the money back then or do they not charge me for all the shipping when they make the withdraw?

:) Lodberg

What they do is charge you only when the goods are shipped. so basically what they do is collect your info online and debit your credit card when everything is ready .

They would contact you by e-mail b4 shipping and mention the total amount.

you can also request them to do so by e-mail.

I was worried as well the first time i did that, but dont worry, they are extremely efficient and very helpful.

Best of Luck in your purchase!!!!

Cheers again Nesim - and what a swift answer ;)
I get it all know :D

I can't wait to get my stuff.

Regards
Lodberg

I have bought a lot of stuff through Scubastore... very quick service and no problems with stock. Goods arrived very well packaged and no breakages.

I have been to their warehouse in L'Estartit and they seem to be very well organised.

I have paid by different payment methods and never had problems.

They emailed me the tracking number with DHL and i tracked it easily on www.dhl.com. No sweat.

cheers,
S-L

Nesim,

How long did you wait for back-order items. I ordered some H. Dessaults on 11/08 that said they were on a 21 day back-order but my order process is still in 'processing' mode.

When their stuff is in stock it comes in 2-3 days all the way to Portland, Oregon, USA. Do they mean 21 business days back order?

Fleedermouse,

We have received your query and forwarded it to the relevant staff at ScubaStore. Please let me know personally if you do not get a reply promptly.

WOW! 3 minutes and they are on it. You can't say DB doesn't try to make sure things go smooth. Thanks for the quick reply.

Anybody else get the smily face sticking the tongue out when you try to do the praising gremlin?

Re: so is there anyway to lower shipping costs to the US?

I was fumbling over the computer when i saw the Cressi Gara 2000 for $75, I put it in the cart, ready to check out and shipping costs said another $75...so I'm curious if there's anyway to get around the high shipping costs?

I've been looking for a new snorkel and I found the SPORASUB, SAMURAI wich seems ok for uw-rugby...and not pricey at all...BUT, i relly don't feel like paying as much in shipping as for the snorkel...is there any alt. to this? haven't seen it in my local store and they wouldn't take it home just for me("#¤"#!) How could I get it to Sweden without paying that much for shipping?

Buy a dozen or two of them, and sell them to your co-equipers too (and to the adversaries for the double of the price)

That is one option, if i only knew if the snorkels are up for it or not...I tried sending an email to the adress above but it dosen't seem to work...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT