• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Christmas Dooooooooo 12 Jan 08

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
uh oh, can I come as a scuba diver? in a dry suit and thermals?

I'm with Alix fancy dress should not be optional not matter how daft - in fact the more daft the better surely - I am just hoping my fancy dress will fit over the top of my wetsuit - probably ought to try it on...

See you all Saturday - really looking forward to it and celebrating the New Year all over again :)

I need help with the fancy dress

PM with any ideas, bearing in mind it's gonna be tricky to get to a shop before Saturday!

: )

Stick some ears on your elios suit and some whiskers and go as Catwoman :D

Perhaps some of you can bring some extra cash in case I need to be bailed out of the Chepstow Nick. There's a fair chance I might get arrested in my outfit. I can't even say what it is really - it's a new creation. I'm sure it will become fashionable, given time...

Reactions: Almostafish
Mark i'm sure you'll blend in fine in Jimmy Deans

Are we hittin' Jimmy Dean's then. HOT!!
Gimme those wings Mr Fish, Tinkerbell's off to play in the underworld!
Criminals rock the world OK
x

Reactions: Almostafish
UUMMMMM
I always see fairies at the bottom of a bottle of vodka....

fun lovin' criminals where have i heard that before..

anyone got a playlist for the Boat ? we had Hasselhof last year

Lammy

Yeah Lammy ... I have the sounds covered! Kicking off with Foreigner ..

You're as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know, yes I know
You're as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know, oh yes I know
You're as cold as ice, cold as ice, I know, oh yes I know
You're as cold as ice...

rofl

ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

apparently mr crocs has made me something with MDF. Not sure how i'm gonna dive in that!

see you all Saturday, food is ordered, pressies are wrapped

S
x

Hi everyone, since I have the miserable cold that everyone else had at Christmas, no diving for me, fancy dress or not. Have a good time, don't freeze, and I expect to see lots of pictures of all the crazy outfits!

See you soon for some diving

Merry Christmas :) !

Anna

Quick rush to fancy dress hire....for really really big back-combed RAWK HAIR wig..makes devil horns hand signs and shakes hair around...lighter held aloft.

Its the final countdown...

Sam
I haven't yet tried mine on but i have a standby in csae it doesn't - I'll bring both with me.

got my outfit packed...

see you tomorrow...

mandy
x

Attachments

• shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 219
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT