• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Christmas Dooooooooo 12 Jan 08

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
hope ye all have a blast lads I expect you will be getting wet soon happy christmas again.

Don't need tubes today Bryn, splashing on the surface is the order of the day!

Man I better put my skates on, running late as always....

That was fantsatic - everyone in costume - the photos are going to be amazing and those who wern't able to make it will see how tough the competition will be next year!

Big thanks to Sam for not only organising the Christmas dive and do but for all the organisation throughout the year.

I love my beautiful Christmas pressie too - not sure the photo of Dave and the projectile vomit will remain on view maybe it will be replaced with the group shot of us before we got wet. Really looking foward to Laura's photos of the day.

Happy New Year everyone and hope to see you all soon - in Egypt if not at Chepstow.

LOL&L

Grea fun! Quick photo before bed, more later...

Attachments

• IMG_8202.JPG
    IMG_8202.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 247
Mental ?

Diving in fancy dress in cold water for a choclate bauble?

I'm as sane as the next cow / shark / smurf / caveman / cat

The only problem was the water was so cold the chocolate was frozen!

Now if anyone can find my feather boa at the bottom of the quarry I'll find you some room temperature chocolate as a reward.

"Those who find they're touched by madness
Sit down next to me
Those who find themselves ridiculous
Sit down next to me"

Wicked fun guys 'n' dolls! Pix will be up as soon as ...

I'm still tingling from the pleasure /pain shock therapy of being spoon fed chocolate cake by Liv to take the edge off the electrocution challenge - evil :D

And life's a beach with my radio controlled shark!
x

Last edited:
My magnetic mountain climbers are climbing the fridge as we speak. It's a difficult grade and it'll get worse when they encounter Mr Strong who's guarding the phone bill...

Had a brill time... my funky ice-lolly sticks are in the freezer... filled with frozen vodka and cranberry...!! rofl

here's to the next 12 months..

:wave

Such a great time! Even if some of the chocolates were filled with water that exploded in your mouth as you ate it :D I can't wait to see the photos (and use the chocolate fountain of course). And can't wait to see all you guys again.

Great photos Sam and thanks for everything you did to organise that weekend :thankyou

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT