• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dahab 'triple depth' competition in November

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Attachments

• wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 206
  • nofins.jpg
    nofins.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: cebaztian
Sounds like a fab comp. Lets know the dates for next year..............Blue Hole Reloaded, maybe the week before the Aida Worlds?

Hi all,

We just finished the video of the comp, 57minutes of pure freediving.

I'll start to send the copys in a week time(I don't trust the egyptian mail).

These are the final results overall.

Men

1st Ryuzo Shinomiya 212 points.(80m FI,82m CW,50m CWNF)

2nd Eusebio Saenz de Santamaria 164 points(69m,60m,42m)

3rd Andy Guldner 162 points(70m,55m,37m)

Women

1st Lotta Ericson 169 points(67m,61m,41m)

2nd Linda Paganelli 168 points(60m,66m,42m)

3rd Natalia Molchanova 133 points (78m,55m),2 dives .....2 WR

I had a great time filming you guys,

Hope to see you again,

Monica.

Me and Vodka Elf return home in a few hours time :( This is the first time we've been on the www for 2 weeks...

What a fantastic time we've had. Thanks for all your good wishes. A big thanks to Peter and Lotta for organising everything, and also all the safety crew / drivers / helpers.

Vodka Elf is now qualified on trimix, but is still 100cm shallower than me :D

Good Luck Fred with your venture into The Sinai. Thanks for all your help during the comp as well. And well done with your results.

Lastly, it was great to meet lots of new faces, and hope to see you all again some time soon.

Mark

Reactions: naiad
Mark I think everybody have a fantastic time. It was very special and off cource we will meet again...

Take care
Lambis

Reactions: AltSaint
Phu, First time at the computer since before the comp... Nice to see that so many have been interested in the event :)
Me and Peter are very tiered but very pleased with the comp. It was wonderfull to have you all here and OFF COURSE there will be a second Triple Depth!!!!!!!! Only bigger than the first... What about a rest day before unassisted... I will not post the results here since, as Bill said, you can find all on www.apneamania.com.
But I want to specially acknowledge the athletes that did National Records. And that was quite a few...
FIM:
Ryuzo 80m Jap
Andy 70m Ger
Lotta 67m Swe
Linda 60m It
Mark 60m UK
Ute 45m Ger

CW:
Ryuzo 82m Jap
Linda 66m It
Eusebio 60m Esp
Erez 56m Isr

CNF:
Alex 52m Ru
Red 50m Isr
Ryuso 50m Jap
Linda 42m It
Eusebio 42m Esp
Lotta 41m Swe

I hope i didn't forget anyone now...

Thanks for everything
Lotta And Peter

Hello my friends,

I just want to tell you I really miss all of you. It was really great to to see old friends and to meet new faces. Lotta and Peter, thank you for taking good care of everything, for implementing this project, for dedicating your energy and efforts to us. Judges, thank you for your work. Safety divers, thank you for keeping eyes and meeting us. Dear all, thank you for sharing so many wonderful moments with me. I hope to see you soon.

Reactions: Lambis
www.tripledepth.com is out and running.

Still mutch work to do but for the beggining I have put some Photos from
the competition. Underwater photos comming unter the next days
I have not time to go trough all the pictures now. Must work :-(

The gallery have a slideshow (Right arrow)

I was thinking to wait until everything is dome but I know that many whant to see the Photos now!!!!

With time we will put more info etc.....

I hope you enjoy....

Lambis

My images aren't up to Lambis's standard, but you still might like to see a couple:

Attachments

• Natalya.jpg
    Natalya.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Molchanova.jpg
    Molchanova.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 191
Lambis,

that picture of natalya?/alexej?/andy? (number 36 in the training pics) is the most incredible picture of freediving i've ever seen. Serious daydream stuff. Wow!

Thanks,

Fred

Its Natalie Avseenko!!!

Serious I to think that the photo is great. But a good foto needs a great subject and Nat together with the Blue Hole are just what I need for this kind off fotos
I havent color corect it jet becauce I have no time... but soon...

I have a serie off photos like this with the endless blue hole but I dont put them on the Net untill I am finish... I must put some to my webpage to :)

Lambis

P.S. I must make a nitrox curs so that I can next time shoot the freedivers when they pass the ARK.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT